Sign in to follow this  
ajsp35801

Y&R Actor Possible Return

Cat   
44 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

Well I'll be damned. 

If @DeeeDee was around, she might be able to recall this rumor from back then. I used to refer to him as "Tammin Sursok's alleged Sony benefactor" lol.

43 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Papacito!:D Si!  I hope you saw him in Color de la Passion!:wub:

Nope. But I need to! :o

Edited by Cat

Because Morina is now losing power and story ideas are being introduced and fleshed out by Esser (Or other writers not given story credit) to try to salvage this Summan mess. It's why Dina's story is changing too.  

Vee   

In fairrness: You also made shít up off the top of your head claiming Ron Carlivati "insisted" on bad actors being fired to take over DAYS because you were starstruck by him, so maybe you're just guessing.

12 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

Because Morina is now losing power and story ideas are being introduced and fleshed out by Esser (Or other writers not given story credit) to try to salvage this Summan mess. It's why Dina's story is changing too.  

Where are you hearing this?

Lynn Latham heard it from Maria Bell who told me at an art fundraiser she and I were both attending in LA and you'll never guess who was serving the crab cakes?  Hoagie Sheffer.  LOL

Edited by RavenWhitney

1 hour ago, Vee said:

In fairrness: You also made shít up off the top of your head claiming Ron Carlivati "insisted" on bad actors being fired to take over DAYS because you were starstruck by him, so maybe you're just guessing.

LOL, Oh Krystal..you do live in alt-facts land.

Have you ever heard of a network these days giving a soap head writer enough rope to hang herself!?  New writers are lucky if they get six months with no interference or re-writes.  Sally's non-stories started to change with the quick re-paring of Billy/Phil.  And other left turns in stories are happening on the screen.  

Juliajms   
4 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

According to SOD, Greg Rikaart has reportedly been contacted by the show to return!

Why?!!?!? 

WTF?! He just left. Hell, I keep waiting for Kevin and Chloe to pop back up it took so long for them to leave the first time.

YRfan23   

Wtf?!? He's not even technically "gone" yet, and now they decide he needs to stay!

we will never be rid of any of these pets...

Taoboi   

I remember that rumor from when I was just lurking here. ;)

As for what's inside SOD, it sounds like GR is just popping in for an ep or two a la Spinilli.