Y&R Actor Possible Return

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My sentiments exactly!  Okay, who rented one of those Lane style jets??

Please register in order to view this content

Obviously these folks can't seem to come up with a way to bring Chloe and Bella back without Kevin.  What a mistake they made in not making Bella Billy's kid!

EDT: Still hoping this is a rumor, by the way.

• Members

He's been on a bathroom break for literally 15 minutes and ALREADY they want him back????????

How?? Why?? How??? He contributes ZERO to the canvas. He looks rodent-y. His character's link to the major players on Y&R is tenuous at this point. Who are these GR stans regularly cowing Y&R into giving him material?? WHERE are they so I can hunt them down?? Does GR have a Sony sugar-daddy like Tammin Sursok was alleged to have?? Is he married to a CBS bigwig like MCE?? How is this happening?? Who do I have to blow to get him off my screen?????

• Members

The show does not miss Kevin. There isn't some hole without his presence.  Fans don't seem to be in uproar either.  What is the purpose??!!! Geez. 

A thought! I was watching The Nineties on CNN about TV programming. There was a segment on Will and Grace where the producers and writers were saying they knew there was a risk folks wouldn't watch a show about gay men. So they added Grace and wrote it so viewers would think they belonged together and to keep them watching in hopes that they'd finally get together.  All the while show runners knew it'd never happen. It was a strategy. I remember loving that show and wanting them to get together so bad despite knowing he was gay. So in retrospect, it worked and they knew their audience well. 

I know alot of folks, none here of course, wanted to see Kevin and Mariah as a couple so badly. Right now, I can see the show is using Devon in that "Grace" role but I think Hevon prevents him from being used long term. Could this be why the are bringing Kevin back? Cause other than a cameo here and there, I got nothing else for why he'd return, seemingly without Chloe. He's not even needed for an Adam return  story. I mean really, I got nothing....

• Members

Està muy lindo, no? 

Oh man. That was the rumor when the gorgeous and sultry Adrianne Leon was fired out of the blue, despite being a popular recast in in a popular pairing (the pairing did nothing for me but it was beloved by quite a few fans out there). The official excuse (which is horrendous in of itself) was that Leon was fired for gaining a bit of weight.  Anyhoo, out of the blue, South African-born, Aussie-raised Tammin took on the role and literally sleepwalked through it. Rumor was it that a Sony bigwig was Tammin's 'sponsor' and that he insisted that she be shoehorned onto the show. He wanted her on Y&R as a stepping stone to better Primetime fare (which she got) and to kickstart a singing career in the US. 

Archived