B&B: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Old Man River/Bad Santa in a cheap looking Hotel Room in LA?  Instead of his cabin at Big Bear?  (Maybe that burned down or they sold it because they're poor and never bought any other property).  The rich rich Forresters only had the house and Big Bear Cabin....and don't have anything else????   They're World Famous, and have nothing else.  Steffy has Millions of Likes and Followers on Social Media according to Wyatt - but they actually only own 1 or 2 properties in LA.  They've been around longer than the Kardashians were even 1 thought, but they're actually poor.  Eric -- Runs into Sheila at the same seedy Hotel and she only needed $1000 from Charlie to pay her rent/fee to stay at that hotel....WHAT????? LOL.  I'm not rich but I've paid $300 a night and she wanted $1000 for the week or a month to stay there?  Where did she get her money anyway to even be able to pay one night???!  And Santa/Old Man River sends her to his house to get meds and a razor?  Gives her the KEY to his house?  They should have made him have Dementia like 3 years ago. He's NUTS. 

And I read posts on the ratings threads about how they're burning up the ratings.  Climbing the charts.  No they're not.  This is a disaster.  The only good thing will be seeing Kimberlin Brown EAT this show alive.  Hopefully she'll kill off mostly everyone. 

• Members

Brooke whining for a couple of episodes: 'Bad Santa always responds to my texts.' I'm guessing she didn't say: 'GayJ, your grandson, is in the hospital because of that other Spectra girl!' 

This is classic B&B when they try to force drama that isn't there. Just like BS randomly ending up at the same hotel at ShEvil. 

Instead, have BS call the hospital to check on GayJ and tell ShEvil - I remembered this is where you were staying and no one would ever expect to find me at a place like this. Solved. 

• Members

So contrived.  Flipped over from Wimbledon - so she who always bullied everyone around and was smarter than everyone....didn't think to just follow Shelia?  Knowing she was going back to Eric, LOLLLL???? So stupid.   She who could run down Liam and Ivy on a scooter flying across Paris...didn't just follow Sheila???  Oh, forgot....I guess the Forresters don't own a car. 

• Members

Yeah Passive, victim, man-dependent is part of Brad's personal 'war on women' and Quinn is just latest. Every woman on the show is beyond thirsty - see poor CH and LG, who supposedly play smart, savvy women but are positioned as complete insecure without DumbAs. 

• Members

Yes.  I don't understand the lack of physical confrontation with women other than "catfights" or a slap.  I can't stand Steffy.  But honestly when Sheila/OLD WOMAN is up in my face telling me to get OUT of a hotel room - when is my family?  punch her in the damned FACE.  I so want Eric to die.  LOL.  I really do.  He's such an idiot at this point - give him dementia and let Sheila kill him.  I don't care. 

Archived