Victoria Rowell's Rich and the Ruthless

frequentsoapfan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's taken on the websoap/zero-budget indie production model in terms of camera, lighting, sound. I thought Rowell and co. would at least be able to pony up for that if it's supposed to run on TV(??).

• Members

This is.... wow

Please register in order to view this content

The sound quality is on a par with an office bathroom's. It's not so much that the content is terrible -- I watch plenty of trash TV -- but that it all looks like a soap actor doing an at-home filmed-on-their-iphone parody in their spare time.

The red-haired rival, tho (who looks like an old Emma Stone). Can't imagine who they based her on.

Related image

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*]. What was Victoria Rowell thinking? Had such a great history on Y&R and now reduced to this? I wish she had taken the Michael B. Jordan approach and just threw shade at Y&R in passing, while seeking better roles.

The trailer is an embarrassment. Dialogue, acting, production values, just wow...

• Members

I look forward to seeing it. Considering everything I think it's amazing she was able to get it off the ground. I expected a low budget since it's so new and completely independent. If it's successful hopefully it can get more money thrown at it so it can enhance its production values. 

Also, it will also be available from Amazon if you don't have the channel it airs on. 

Archived