GH: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't consider it disrespectful to respond when someone is mean or inaccurate. Have I disrespected you? If so I sincerely apologize.

Jean P is a pistol she doesnt take crap and adds a liftle sarcasm. Guys shes been doing this 25 years and has head written six soaps. She has had a big career in soaps.

• Members

I wish Jean P. well in her retirement.  As a result of Jonny fanning the flames, for too long, the GH threads have been all about Jean P. on this site.  My hope is that it does not morph into "All About Shelly" and what a "gem" she is.  It was funny at first, but, the joke has gotten way too old, and enough is enough.

• Members

+1

And I've quoted him once or twice since putting him on ignore but oh well lol.

I agree. But I'm guilty of sometimes poking the bear ...

This too ..

But anyway, WHO CARES ABOUT SAM AND HER STUPID ILLNESS? Lawd. And Michael Easton and that haircut. Oy. He looks like he got a girl's pixie cut. I know he thinks longer hair works for him but it doesn't. Why is Budig out and Easton still hanging on? A totally pointless character.

I'm getting tired of the Sonny show. I know Ron still featured him and more so towards the end but it's gone back to being too much.

Was nice to see Mac and Felicia on screen, together, for a change. And they even have a spoiler coming up soon. Guess losing Jane Elliot freed up some budget to showcase some of the recurring players more. We've seen Valerie put in an appearance. 'Piph and Felix have popped up a couple of times. TJ was used a bit more (and by more I mean at all) ...

• Members

Exactly @KMan101. It was great seeing Felicia and Mac together. It has been nice to see them . I miss seeing TJ. He should be visiting his favorite aunt, not just sending flowers.

Sam's story is terrible. All it does is double Maurice's scenes. I was breezing through another site and it had "Will Sonny really die?"   Of course not. It will be him and the cockroaches left in ole Port Chuck.

Where is James DePaiva? Was it just a one off? An awful lot of advertising  money wasted for that.     

Nice to see Elizabeth. Unfortunately sooner or later RoHo will return and the vortex of suck won't be far behind.

Archived