GH: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pre wedding stuff with Olivia & Ned was awkward and annoying. At least Monica is being used. A useless Nina in her always darkly lit Crimson Magazine office with no staff

Please register in order to view this content

The Woodpile & Amy stuff is bad. Seeing Laura so happy that Sonny & Carly got back together was gross.  I like Joss & her new friend. But this being GH they will mess that up. In a sea of overly played out characters Joss and Oscar have a freshness too them.

Nina always in her Crimson magazine office with a staff of one

Please register in order to view this content

It's so funny not so long ago Spencer & Joss were the same age. I see that the dilapidated park is back So the dilapidated park is near the Lila's Kids camp? Poor Laura she's a supporting player in Spencer's story. A battle of the shady diva's between Cassadine queen's Spencer & Valentin. I'm liking Joss & Oscar. Under way better writers nutty brain tumor Sam would be a blast.

• Members

I have my doubts on that.  Shelly is a traditional P&G soap-style storyteller, or at least, that is what I think her collaboration with Jean P. has shown me.  I don't view that as a crime, but rather as a great strength.  Shelly needs someone as a co-headwriter with a Ron C. type of sensibility to deliver spectacular payoffs to her long stories.  That has been noticeably missing under Jelly's tenure.  Now Jonny, you of all people isn't suggesting that Jean Passanante has held Shelly back all this time, are you???????

Archived