Days: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marlena never interacted with Jack, Harper or Angelica before she was taken by Orpheus.  The Deverauxs came right as Marlena, Bo and Hope were all leaving.  They may have briefly been there in the final days before Bo&Hope sailed off into the sunset.  Joseph Adams' Jack was the first to arrive.  Genie Francis arrived as Diana Colville at about the same time.

Angelica's words today implied that she had been in the Brady Pub back in the day.  That was not the case, since it wasn't established until 1992, after she had already left Salem.

I am surprised that Dena would make that mistake, since she has been with DAYS for so long.  Then again, Dena has always been a terrible writer.  Her material in 2003 remains the worst stuff I have ever seen on daytime.  And she has never seemed to be too concerned with the show's history--at least not the parts that she didn't like to begin with or didn't care about.

• Members

Was he scantily clad in today's episode?  Ron needs to have JJ semi-nekkid in every episode and on four days a week. Ratings will go up. But UGH Lani.  What is that actress blackmailing the producers with?  As they get rid of the non-actors who "played" Ciara, Joey and Jade, they continue to give story to this person.  They just love having horrible acting populate Salem. 

• Members

That last scene with him and Lani was so hot but not because of her.....LOL

It sure felt like Ron writing.....shirtless guy....LOL

And can they make up their minds with their men..are they staying smooth....LOL....they were smooth for the longest time and then went hairy for the longest time and now back to smooth....must be a RC preference....LMAO

• Members

Mind refreshing my memory? I wasn't hugely into the show at this time, but I was watching it casually on a daily basis. Somehow I don't remember anything from right before JER returned. I must have completely blocked it out.

Archived