ajsp35801

Y&R July 2017 Discussion

54 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

Looks like the show is teasing Tessa/Mariah

I was definitely thinking it. I was just waiting for passionate cliffhanger kiss. Too bad it was wasted on Jack and Nikki.

The Chloe and Kevin scenes draaaggged so slowly and then the scenes with Victor, I was like "let 'em go already!" 

Speaking of Victor-

Boy, he is truly the Pied Piper of the unstable, isn't he?!

Edited by DramatistDreamer

5 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

The Chloe and Kevin scenes draaaggged so slowly and then the scenes with Victor, I was like "let 'em go already!" 

Speaking of Victor-

WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE?!!! I always hated Kevin (The World's Oldest Twenty Something) but this is stretching of the exit is more than my bias.

18 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Speaking of Victor-

What was the purpose of those scenes? There was no need to repeat dialogue again. It was just to give GR another damn appearance.

4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

What was the purpose of those scenes? There was no need to repeat dialogue again. It was just to give GR another damn appearance.

And why? They fired him, so why drag this out? I don't get it.

2 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

They should go there. That's the most romantic chemistry I've seen from Mariah.

I ff through most of the show.....

Cane going on and on with Billy was zzzzzzz...he has some nerve saying he owns up to his mistakes....ha...what a joke.....

Nikki and Jack were ff material...more Nikki trashing Victor after defending him to Nick

Speaking of....lord Joshua Morrow can't act.....

10 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Yep, thank you. That's exactly what it is. Abby pitches a ridiculous fit because of her own paranoia and Victoria stands there looking bored as Abby rails. Zzzzz

I know they aged them to react to the Cane/Lily drama but the child actress playing Mattie would have sufficed IMHO. And good point on them not wanting to feature Neil. That seems to be true, they have little interest in him. I like your idea of the blended family and would enjoy watching that. I haven't minded the implosion of Cane/Lily because Cane's finally a bit interesting but DG's whisper acting is getting tiresome and he's been terrible conveying remorse. I'd rather watch Juliet doing nothing but sitting there than watch Cane whisper and quiver and Lily cry and bitch.

+1 on DG's whisper acting. 

3 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

I'm fairly certain that's ago. 

@cassadine1991 I'm all for Tessiah. CG certainly seems very comfortable with her scenes CF. 

Ugh, at Victoria having a 'head' illness, so Billy will be running to her rescue. Such a disappointment. I guess strong women aren't allowed - gotta have a man to ride on his white horse to 'save' them. It was also terrible to have Abby act so bizarrely immature with the drink in face - it totally undid her valid complain that she's only a Newman when it's convenient. I truly hope Abby/Adam team up against Nick/Victoria - it's a logical alliance that hasn't been explored much.

TGVN made me howl each time he called Kevin a 'smart BOY.' Yep. Kevin in the oldest 40+ y.o. boy on soaps. At least they have completely cleared the way for Chloe's return when Adam is resurrected.  Overall, a terribly handled, bloated exit.