Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. The whole thing is perverse. They should've just left Kevin and Chloe with Dr Harris. If they were truly good parents, they would let Esther raise Bella without all the 'I learned enough about Witness Protection from Dylan.' Interesting Chloe didn't respond: 'Wait, Dylan is in witness protection?' 

• Members

God,  Because of his cold CLB sounds like damn grandpa, albiet one I'd like to f&ck, but still.  The flashbacks of when he was smoking didn't help.  A new viewer might thing he's 70 and aged well physcially but poorly otherwise.

• Members

Yup.....what I'd like to see is for Cane to blame all his problems on Billy and really get ruthless and try to off him. Jill finally realizes what a monster Cane is and gets revenge on him after chewing him off!

• Members

I'm still a few days behind and probably in the minority, but I thought Noah and Scott looked so cute at the 4th of July party! Especially Noah! I like a man with a little more meat on his bones and I liked that not everyone was a hairless typical soap hunk with a 12 pack. There was a lot of variety which was nice!

• Members

I totally agree! Kudos to the show.

As for the rest... I've kind of tuned out again lol, not sure if I care enough to tune in. I think I'm just going to read daily summaries and see if there's anything interesting.

Archived