Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why did I know you'd be back? 

Seriously, you need to proofread before you hit SEND. When you wrote "you did tty to telk people" I thought you were losing it. Then I realized you meant I "did try to tell people what their opinion should be."

Uh....no, I didn't. I gave my opinion. That's it. If you were offended, that's your problem. You really need to get a clue about message boards and how they work. 

It's pretty lame to accuse me of "believing anything" the writers put out there. 

• Members

Dina is my new favorite character. Easily, the best thing of SSM's tenure. 

Is it just me or is the show trying to use Nick in the same capacity it used Adam in Newman family. He is now Victor's rival. I'm not quite sure if it works or not. I lean towards no. 

• Members

@ajsp35801 Agreed on Dina. Clearly they didn't anticipate how well MA jelled with cast and the improvements to Jack and Ashley. You can tell they are trying to figure out how to extend story. Honestly, all they need to do is make her the show's matriarch and have her working at Jabot. The Graham mystery is a bit tiresome and uneven. 

• Members

Yes, Mamie can do for Winters what Dina did for Abbots. But it'll never happen. Sadly. 

I thought they had dropped that memory loss thread but it's being picked back up. So I don't know where they are going? But, I do know that having Graham as her bio son is a waste. Step son works but not bio cause it eliminates a pairing with Ashley and I think ED and MS are just striking together. I feel like they might be able to bring some heat and I feel the show needs it. 

Archived