Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Members

Yes - it's interesting that Noah and Mariah and not Ken and Barbie clones of Nick and Sharon, respectively. Even Tessa with her atypical looks is refreshing. Scott still looks like a Harlequin Romance cover model from the 1980s. 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Nikki story is so bad, I can't believe the best this regime has been able to come up with for her and Victor is boring dinner parties, faux grandstanding over TGVN going too far and never being forgiven, propping TPTB's latest homely looking pet, and another MS flare up. Older characters having illnesses is something I never want to see unless their family members are about to start fighting for control of business and wealth, otherwise its a complete snooze fest. I'll be so glad when this Gala is over so we can move on (I can't wait for more Hilary and Victor scenes tomorrow though 

Please register in order to view this content

)

Is Kevin gone for good now? I mean my goodness the guy has gotten 15 exit scenes, freaking ridiculous. I won't miss him at all and they've made an excellent decision to dump his tired ass

Kristoff St John has gotta be throwing a bitchfit over being sidelined like this again  Its what he deserves for pushing for Hilary and Neil and not supporting you know who when she needed it

DG and CK remain terrible actors who should lead absolutely nothing but I'm still enjoying the Brash and Sassy crew though and I'm glad Vicki fired Cane and Lily's still keeping her job and got to go in on him today. The B&S stuff + Hilary is really the where the money is at with this regime. Nothing else works anywhere near as well for me and where they're not on I tend to zone out.

• Members

I like the Nikki stuff. MTS is doing a good job, and it's actually quite sad to watch. That scene between Nikki and Chelsea, something so simple as taking off a necklace was hard to watch. 

I actually enjoyed Charlie today, and the scenes with Cane and the twins.

Kevin's exit has been botched. Gloria sure was quick to close that door though lol

• Members

SAME.

Made it to last Thursday...

I never thought I would see myself rooting on Victoria going in on Cane for even saying this wouldn't have happened if you had fired Billy.

I think we know what I think about Nick/Sharon/Scott by now. However, I liked that July 4th party. And seeing different characters mingle.

Overall, yep. Seems like they are in transition again with two weeks being a climax. Seeing EdgeofNik's comment though I hope they do ride the Juliet to those two reveals. Story still has legs.

• Members

THIS.

Like father, like son.

Woof.

That reminds...the only false note for me at the 4th of July party was that Nick was not liking Noah being motivated to expand the business. I miss ambitious Nick who wanted to just that with Crimson Lights.

Done with last week and yep...transition week.

Archived