GH: Actor out?

• Members

Insiders report that contract talks between William deVry (Julian) and GH have reached an impasse — and barring a last-minute change, the scenes deVry shot before GH began its three-week summer hiatus on June 30 will be his last in Port Charles. “Nobody knew it was maybe his last day,” reports a source. “I think we all just assumed there was lots of story planned for ‘Julexis’,” the actor’s popular pairing with Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis). DeVry has been with GH since July 2013.'

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/william-devry-gh-contact-update/

Praise the soap gods if this is true! Julexis is such a toxic couple and their psycho-obsessed Twitter fans are exactly what is wrong with soap viewership today. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't watch anything more than the occasional clips at this point, but as I understand it Julian blackmailed Alexis ("sexily", of course) into spending time with him/letting him be her shoulder to lean on after she hit him with her car or something while drunk, and helped her through her alcoholism. They also blamed his attempt to cut her throat with the dagger that killed her mother on Olivia Jerome - as in, 'Olivia threatened our grandkids and made me do it!'

Frank and Ron have/had been trying to get rid of Julian for years - he was always intended as short-term but took off with an element of NLG's fanbase and apparently some folks at the network. Last year's fiasco with the dagger was Frank's latest attempt to dump him, I believe. Yet still he persists.

• Members

I hope that man panty wearing no talent is gone!  Jillexis is embarrassing and offensive trash!  

Nancy is possibly the biggest ass licking cast member there is. She said Jelly writes women well. She also said that about Ron before he was fired but changed her tune when greasy Mo rallied the troops against Ron. 

Archived