Casting Couch: GH's Jeff Webber

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, Tom Wiggin could project the same warm gregariousness that Anderson displayed in the role. I could get behind that.

Marx, Newman, and Kiberd could also work.

I hope, if Jeff does return to PC, that the show keeps the character's integrity and decency intact, rather than turn him into a degenerate slimeball, like they did with his brother.

• Members

Well wendy Riche is no longer EP so maybe he would with Frank as EP he did work with him at OLTL

Its funny I hear all this good stuff about Wendy like 85% great then you hear like 15% horror stories hmmmm

• Members

Mr. Mantooth did not say who the producer was whose office he was in, it might have been a person below Wendy Riche.  As for whether WR was good or bad as a leader for the show, I'm sure like any leader, it would depend on who you'd ask.  She probably made a few permanent friends and more than a few permanent enemies.  I think under WR's watch, GH had alot more heart and superior story compared to what is being broadcast today.  I am more apt to blame ABC interference for that than Mr. Valentini, though.

Archived