Just now, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Oh really. 

Apparently, there are some fake bitches behind the scenes. 

tumblr_n6ger7OdZY1tpblejo1_500.gif

It's obvious that Sony wants BM back. That little survey was just them gathering data to support a decision already made IMO. 

Maybe Scrubs fans will get Patrick and Robin (If KMC wants to work again just after having her kid) back out of this bullshit. That's all I've got to say.

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Maybe Scrubs fans will get Patrick and Robin (If KMC wants to work again just after having her kid) back out of this bullshit. That's all I've got to say.

Valentini never wrote for Patrick that's why JT left. At least at Y&R he is getting airtime.

3 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

It's obvious that Sony wants BM back. That little survey was just them gathering data to support a decision already made IMO. 

But that's bullish-t. B/c one second they'll say they don't listen to online fans, but they'll use that damn survey the next second, which is taken by online fans only. :rolleyes:

This is why some folks needs in production need to stick to managing budgets and leave casting to casting directors and actual directors. 

Just now, Golden Duck said:

True. But, if he's bumped out for Miller. He could decide to go back and see if GH will let him come back.

JT is a good actor but his pairing with Phyliss and Victoria are a snooze fest IMO.  I liked him better with Robin on GH but alas no writing for him.

1 minute ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

But that's bullish-t. B/c one second they'll say they don't listen to online fans, but they'll use that damn survey the next second, which is taken by online fans only. :rolleyes:

This is why some folks needs in production need to stick to managing budgets and leave casting to casting directors and actual directors. 

Its all about AH and Villy!  

3 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

If they brought Heather Tom back they wouldn't need Villy. Heather Tom's Victoria could stand by herself as a single independent business woman.

1 minute ago, ChitHappens said:

Ugh....AH needs to go fix her awful crooked teeth!

Edited by Soapsuds

Cheap21   
5 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Jamey Giddens is on twitter teasing a possible return. Nothing really spoilerish, just this tidbit

Its 2017. I dont think that many people care

29 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

I think I am gonna be sick after that sad but true comment. -_-

29 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

If they brought Heather Tom back they wouldn't need Villy. Heather Tom's Victoria could stand by herself as a single independent business woman.

Heather Tom is NEVER coming back to Y&R. Why would she? B&B requires less work and will be the last soap standing thanks to the amount of money it makes internationally. 

jjjg   

5 fanbase wars I think is really over exaggerating. Back to same old Liason vs JaSam one with probably the same people, other than that who else? Franco&Liz? And who else?

I think GH realizes DAYS has a lot of returns coming up with RC taking over and they'll try and pull something. 

1 minute ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Heather Tom is NEVER coming back to Y&R. Why would she? B&B requires less work and will be the last soap standing thanks to the amount of money it makes internationally. 

True but her talents are so being wasted with Bradley Bell. He has no clue what to do with her character. It is a shame that untalented actors continue to ruin the soaps that are left.

1 minute ago, jjjg said:

I think GH realizes DAYS has a lot of returns coming up with RC taking over and they'll try and pull something. 

And I am sure Valentini took notice in KB returning to B&B as Shelia. I doubt any of these returns will bring any ratings bump or buzz. Soaps are just done and on the air in name only. They long ago lost the luster they once had.

8 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

True but her talents are so being wasted with Bradley Bell. He has no clue what to do with her character. It is a shame that untalented actors continue to ruin the soaps that are left.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a sh-t. Heather gets story. I'm sure her check cashes on time. Plus, I am sure she only has to work a fraction of the year seeing as B&B is 15 minutes an episode. Heather would be a fool to walk away from B&B.

48 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Correct. At the end of the day, they do what they want to do. Ratings, surveys, online feedback is used when it supports their position. Otherwise, it's all ignored. 

46 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

It's all about who they like and don't like and money. 

Edited by ajsp35801