Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

Oh really. 

 

Apparently, there are some fake bitches behind the scenes. 

 

tumblr_n6ger7OdZY1tpblejo1_500.gif

 

It's obvious that Sony wants BM back. That little survey was just them gathering data to support a decision already made IMO. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Scrubs fans will get Patrick and Robin (If KMC wants to work again just after having her kid) back out of this bullshit. That's all I've got to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Duck said:

Maybe Scrubs fans will get Patrick and Robin (If KMC wants to work again just after having her kid) back out of this bullshit. That's all I've got to say.

Valentini never wrote for Patrick that's why JT left. At least at Y&R he is getting airtime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

 

It's obvious that Sony wants BM back. That little survey was just them gathering data to support a decision already made IMO. 

 

 

But that's bullish-t. B/c one second they'll say they don't listen to online fans, but they'll use that damn survey the next second, which is taken by online fans only. :rolleyes:

 

This is why some folks needs in production need to stick to managing budgets and leave casting to casting directors and actual directors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Duck said:

True. But, if he's bumped out for Miller. He could decide to go back and see if GH will let him come back.

JT is a good actor but his pairing with Phyliss and Victoria are a snooze fest IMO.  I liked him better with Robin on GH but alas no writing for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

But that's bullish-t. B/c one second they'll say they don't listen to online fans, but they'll use that damn survey the next second, which is taken by online fans only. :rolleyes:

 

This is why some folks needs in production need to stick to managing budgets and leave casting to casting directors and actual directors. 

 

Its all about AH and Villy!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

But that's bullish-t. B/c one second they'll say they don't listen to online fans, but they'll use that damn survey the next second, which is taken by online fans only. :rolleyes:

 

This is why some folks needs in production need to stick to managing budgets and leave casting to casting directors and actual directors. 

If they brought Heather Tom back they wouldn't need Villy. Heather Tom's Victoria could stand by herself as a single independent business woman.

1 minute ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Its all about AH and Villy!  

Ugh....AH needs to go fix her awful crooked teeth!

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheap21   
5 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Jamey Giddens is on twitter teasing a possible return. Nothing really spoilerish, just this tidbit

 

 

Its 2017. I dont think that many people care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Its all about AH and Villy!  

 

I think I am gonna be sick after that sad but true comment. -_-

 

29 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

If they brought Heather Tom back they wouldn't need Villy. Heather Tom's Victoria could stand by herself as a single independent business woman.

 

Heather Tom is NEVER coming back to Y&R. Why would she? B&B requires less work and will be the last soap standing thanks to the amount of money it makes internationally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jjjg   

5 fanbase wars I think is really over exaggerating. Back to same old Liason vs JaSam one with probably the same people, other than that who else? Franco&Liz? And who else?

 

I think GH realizes DAYS has a lot of returns coming up with RC taking over and they'll try and pull something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

 

 

 

Heather Tom is NEVER coming back to Y&R. Why would she? B&B requires less work and will be the last soap standing thanks to the amount of money it makes internationally. 

True but her talents are so being wasted with Bradley Bell. He has no clue what to do with her character. It is a shame that untalented actors continue to ruin the soaps that are left.

1 minute ago, jjjg said:

I think GH realizes DAYS has a lot of returns coming up with RC taking over and they'll try and pull something. 

And I am sure Valentini took notice in KB returning to B&B as Shelia. I doubt any of these returns will bring any ratings bump or buzz. Soaps are just done and on the air in name only. They long ago lost the luster they once had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

True but her talents are so being wasted with Bradley Bell. He has no clue what to do with her character. It is a shame that untalented actors continue to ruin the soaps that are left.

 

I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a sh-t. Heather gets story. I'm sure her check cashes on time. Plus, I am sure she only has to work a fraction of the year seeing as B&B is 15 minutes an episode. Heather would be a fool to walk away from B&B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

But that's bullish-t. B/c one second they'll say they don't listen to online fans, but they'll use that damn survey the next second, which is taken by online fans only. :rolleyes:

 

This is why some folks needs in production need to stick to managing budgets and leave casting to casting directors and actual directors. 

 

Correct. At the end of the day, they do what they want to do. Ratings, surveys, online feedback is used when it supports their position. Otherwise, it's all ignored. 

46 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Its all about AH and Villy!  

 

It's all about who they like and don't like and money. 

Edited by ajsp35801

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×