dio   
11 hours ago, Darcy said:

Based on today's episode, it looks like Steve will be playing Nicholas but with Jason's face (thanks to the Russian plastic surgeon miracle worker).

if that's true... ROTFLMAO

the backlash will be hilarious. 

i'm still thinking Steve will be real!Jason, while Billy will be pre-car-accident-spoiled-brat!Jason, and they are (were?) identical twins and there was a switcharoo back in da day, which is why after the car accident Jason was a "different person" etc. :ph34r:

John   
52 minutes ago, dio said:

if that's true... ROTFLMAO

the backlash will be hilarious. 

i'm still thinking Steve will be real!Jason, while Billy will be pre-car-accident-spoiled-brat!Jason, and they are (were?) identical twins and there was a switcharoo back in da day, which is why after the car accident Jason was a "different person" etc. :ph34r:

So Billy is Jason Q and Steve would be Jason morgan???

dio   
1 hour ago, John said:

So Billy is Jason Q and Steve would be Jason morgan???

it would be a cute/smart way to wrangle a dumb problem, and a lot of fan bases would "get what they want" in a matter of speaking. I hope they do it. Otherwise...MESS. LOL

also, why haven't they brought Karen Wexler  back? She seems like such a prime character for the current canvas, considering all her connections to various characters currently on the show. 

Trust me, he's NOT going to be Nikolas. The fact that they want people to believe this means he won't be.

Just now, dio said:

it would be a cute/smart way to wrangle a dumb problem, and a lot of fan bases would "get what they want" in a matter of speaking. I hope they do it. Otherwise...MESS. LOL

also, why haven't they brought Karen Wexler  back? She seems like such a prime character for the current canvas, considering all her connections to various characters currently on the show. 

Karen died on Port Charles.....

John   
22 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Trust me, he's NOT going to be Nikolas. The fact that they want people to believe this means he won't be.

They could say that didnt happen

14 hours ago, Darcy said:

Based on today's episode, it looks like Steve will be playing Nicholas but with Jason's face (thanks to the Russian plastic surgeon miracle worker).

:huh: I was actually planning on tuning back in full time for his return but I guess I will just stick to skimming through Carly edits on YouTube.

dio   

the weirdest thing is that they're NOT showing Billy!Jason in the hospital bed... has me wondering if they're just gonna have Burton slide in as the REAL Jason and ignore all the plastic surgery mess, and Miller's gonna play someone else... :ph34r:

1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

didn't they pay the majority of what happened on Port Charles dust anyway? Why hold on to that? LOL

Edited by dio