LOL Varni said there'll be no "Tale of Two Jason's" yet Frank just said there would be and that it was planned 4 months ago

No wonder this show is a shithole

Juliajms   
41 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Says the guy who hired James DePaiva, publicized the chit out of it. All for a one day role

That was really beyond the pale.

9 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Burton returns promo, tell me again he won't be Jason? LMAO

Interesting that's the same week Chandler Massey returns to Days. Well, Chandler first appears on Friday but will appear the following week. GH afraid of Days overtaking them in the ratings?

Juliajms   

There has never been a question about which character SB will be playing.  I don't care if the entire cast, crew and writing staff came out and told me he's playing a different character. :lol: I would never believe it. They may make this story long (probably not), but in the end he will be Jason.  I figure they'll be twins.  They aren't going to let Sam have a baby who isn't closely related to Burton's Jason, imo.

Darcy   

Based on today's episode, it looks like Steve will be playing Nicholas but with Jason's face (thanks to the Russian plastic surgeon miracle worker).

Cat   
6 hours ago, Darcy said:

Based on today's episode, it looks like Steve will be playing Nicholas but with Jason's face (thanks to the Russian plastic surgeon miracle worker).

2 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

That's insane.

Image result for confused gif

Edited by Cat

9 hours ago, Darcy said:

That's skeevy