Casting Couch: GH: Liz's Mom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im good with Jimmy as Jeff. Its not like the role is unrecastable. Jeff Webber hasnt been on GH in 36 years & RDA was never gonna return . He didnt seem too fond of his GH past  so I am gonna be open minded about this

• Members

If JDP is indeed slated to join the show as Dr. Jeff Webber (which I think would be a bad idea, b/c I could never buy JDP as someone who wasn't rakish), then I'll go out on that metaphorical limb and say Cynthia Watros (ex-Annie, GL) might make for a good choice as his (ex-)wife and Elizabeth's mother.

• Members

If Anne Logan were the mother, wouldn't Elizabeth have been calling Audrey "Aunt Audrey" rather than "Grandmother" all these years? I think her principle ties to Steve and Audrey were through Jeff, and not her mother. I doubt Anne is her mom (although if it had turned out that way, I would have liked it.)

Robert Newman's 58, nine years younger than Richard Dean Anderson, but still age-appropriate enough.

But please: should this casting ever come to fruition...NO Kim Zimmer as his wife/Elizabeth's mother.

Archived