Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Big Brother 19


Recommended Posts

  • Members

AFP has the worst 3 as faves: Cody/Jason/Kevin. I found them to be some of the most offensive hgs. That's Trump's America for ya!

 

Mark was never gonna vote for Paul. I knew Josh had his vote locked down. Mark and Josh made amends before he left, and Josh always did stuff to Mark in his face, not behind his back. Plus, Mark always wanted to work with Josh from jump. 

 

Cody's vote was the one shocker, but I should've known his hatred for Paul would surpass his hatred for Josh. I'm glad he pulled a "Da'Vonne" and caused Paul to lose again. 

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
16 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

I know someone from HR tweeted about this finale night but I wasn't sure. I guess it's confirmed now. I think Cody (not getting into his awful personal views) will either be a lot lighter or will be a huge dictator. I'm leaning more toward the latter. I can't see his relationship with Jessica surviving that type of strain either. We'll see I suppose. 

 

Paul must be stewing, as if not for him this never would have happened. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Amazing Race will be what causes this relationship to break. I've always felt these 2 would not mesh well after BB b/c they are too different. Jessica is a party girl and Cody is awkward and country. Just too polarizing. 

 

Also, has everyone seen the #ElenaExposedParty on Twitter? A bunch of Elena's old tweets have popped up showing her to be a racist, homophobic, misogynistic twat. Dom was right yet again. She has a good read on all the houseguests. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
30 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Amazing Race will be what causes this relationship to break. I've always felt these 2 would not mesh well after BB b/c they are too different. Jessica is a party girl and Cody is awkward and country. Just too polarizing. 

 

Also, has everyone seen the #ElenaExposedParty on Twitter? A bunch of Elena's old tweets have popped up showing her to be a racist, homophobic, misogynistic twat. Dom was right yet again. She has a good read on all the houseguests. 

 

I did. I'm always amazed at how many are exposed as telling rape jokes...and of course all the rest. And she was begging for Trump's attention and approval. How embarrassing. 

 

I wonder if she would be clinging to Mark for dear life if not for this stuff. 

 

I read that Dom is releasing a single?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

 

I did. I'm always amazed at how many are exposed as telling rape jokes...and of course all the rest. And she was begging for Trump's attention and approval. How embarrassing. 

 

I wonder if she would be clinging to Mark for dear life if not for this stuff. 

 

I read that Dom is releasing a single?

 

Yes. Dom is releasing a single called "Lies & Deceit," which was already done long before BB. Apparently, she has a few tracks out there already and has been doing music for awhile. It's a catchy little tune. 

 

Elena is clinging to Mark only to get coverage like Jess/Cody. She does not like Mark. Never has. Had Elena had her way, she would've latched onto Paul much like Xmas. Elena is a famewhore looking to make her next 15 minutes, which'll never happen. Mark is a simp, and I cannot wait for Elena to pull the rug from under his a**. He'll run and cry to Dom to comfort, but I am hoping she pays him in dust much like he is doing her now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

Elena is clinging to Mark only to get coverage like Jess/Cody. She does not like Mark. Never has. Had Elena had her way, she would've latched onto Paul much like Xmas. Elena is a famewhore looking to make her next 15 minutes, which'll never happen. Mark is a simp, and I cannot wait for Elena to pull the rug from under his a**. He'll run and cry to Dom to comfort, but I am hoping she pays him in dust much like he is doing her now. 

 

Mark always gives the vibe that he would be most at home in one of those femdom videos...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

 

Mark always gives the vibe that he would be most at home in one of those femdom videos...

 

Please register in order to view this content

 

I think Mark's shortcomings stem from him not having either of his parents (both are deceased), and that he was the "fat kid" in school. Elena giving him attention gives him some sick kind of validation. I just found the 2 to be cringeworthy on feeds as she'd stay doing stuff to p*ss him off. 

 

The week that Dom was going home, Elena was at her most twisted. One second, she'd be scolding him about him being underneath her too much, the next she'd browbeat him into not talking to Dom, then she'd go flirt and rub up on Paul, thus causing Mark to go and mope. I found it sickening and was the reason I never cared for Elena or respected Mark. A blind man could see time and time again that Mark was being used but he was all for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Mark struck me as an inherently gentle, decent person whose been bullied within an inch of his life and suffered a lot of loss for someone who isn't even 30 yet. I hope has many happy times after the BB dust has settled.

 

Cody and Jess are doomed. The Amazing Race will be must see just to see the two of them implode together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy