Jump to content
KMan101

Big Brother 19

Recommended Posts

DRW50   

I know a lot of people will be happy about Natalie Nunn as they wanted her on CBBUK. New York too of course.

 

Dog - ugh. 

 

The only thing is that this Bradthelad person is someone whose name is always thrown around as a joke casting for BBUK so I wonder if this is a scam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I don't see how or why anyone would vote for Cody as AFP.  He is socially awkward and has no charisma.

 

B/c fans just "love" his showmance with Jess. I personally found them to be gross. I'm not giving any votes to Cody b/c regardless if he was the one person to play against Paul, he's still an ignorant, transphobic piece of dog mess. I'm not giving my vote to someone who also said Ferguson was hilarious to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DRW50   
18 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

B/c fans just "love" his showmance with Jess. I personally found them to be gross. I'm not giving any votes to Cody b/c regardless if he was the one person to play against Paul, he's still an ignorant, transphobic piece of dog mess. I'm not giving my vote to someone who also said Ferguson was hilarious to him. 

 

I think it's more because he hated Paul and wanted him gone ASAP. He was the main one who hated Paul from the getgo. A lot of fans hate Paul - I've hated him for two seasons now - and yet they are always ignored by the show. 

 

I imagine his body is another part of it for some.

 

In most seasons his relationship with Jess would have been hated and they would have been hated as well, especially Jess. 

 

I don't vote in these things but I do hope Dominique gets top 3. I find Kevin distasteful and incredibly phony, and I am not looking forward to his likely win. 

 

At least Jason took himself out of the running with his mouth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

 

I think it's more because he hated Paul and wanted him gone ASAP. He was the main one who hated Paul from the getgo. A lot of fans hate Paul - I've hated him for two seasons now - and yet they are always ignored by the show. 

 

I imagine his body is another part of it for some.

 

In most seasons his relationship with Jess would have been hated and they would have been hated as well, especially Jess. 

 

I don't vote in these things but I do hope Dominique gets top 3. I find Kevin distasteful and incredibly phony, and I am not looking forward to his likely win. 

 

At least Jason took himself out of the running with his mouth. 

 

Thank you! I am so glad that people are woke when it comes to Kevin. I hate how most of the BB fandom brushes off what he says b/c he's over 50. So what? That makes a lot of things he says and does even worse. I will never forget him saying he wanted to drag Dominique by her throat b/c Paul coaxed him to turn on her. That's why I haven't pitied Kevin these past 4 weeks with people turning on him. 

 

Fans are still rooting for Jason too despite him wanting to rape a man's wife and make the daughters watch. 

 

A part of me is getting ready to see the worst top 3 AFP candidates ever: Cody, Kevin, and Jason. Welcome to Trump's America where trash prevails. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DRW50   
2 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

Thank you! I am so glad that people are woke when it comes to Kevin. I hate how most of the BB fandom brushes off what he says b/c he's over 50. So what? That makes a lot of things he says and does even worse. I will never forget him saying he wanted to drag Dominique by her throat b/c Paul coaxed him to turn on her. That's why I haven't pitied Kevin these past 4 weeks with people turning on him. 

 

Fans are still rooting for Jason too despite him wanting to rape a man's wife and make the daughters watch. 

 

A part of me is getting ready to see the worst top 3 AFP candidates ever: Cody, Kevin, and Jason. Welcome to Trump's America where trash prevails. :rolleyes:

 

Right. Kevin was a follower, even at his age. That makes it even sadder. He already won 25K. That's enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DRW50 said:

 

Right. Kevin was a follower, even at his age. That makes it even sadder. He already won 25K. That's enough.

 

Exactly. And the 25k he won caused us all to have to suffer through a sh-tty summer of Paul. Kevin doesn't deserve sh-t!

 

I am also tired of people comparing him to Donny (BB16) and Karen (BBCAN5). Kevin is NOTHING like the 2 of them. Karen and Donny played the game. Kevin didn't do anything but act like a lap dog and whine. He's one of the worst older players in a long time. He's worse than Kathy (BB12) if you ask me. At least she played the game and tried in comps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×