Big Brother 19

• Members

I know a lot of people will be happy about Natalie Nunn as they wanted her on CBBUK. New York too of course.

Dog - ugh. 

The only thing is that this Bradthelad person is someone whose name is always thrown around as a joke casting for BBUK so I wonder if this is a scam.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B/c fans just "love" his showmance with Jess. I personally found them to be gross. I'm not giving any votes to Cody b/c regardless if he was the one person to play against Paul, he's still an ignorant, transphobic piece of dog mess. I'm not giving my vote to someone who also said Ferguson was hilarious to him. 

• Members

I think it's more because he hated Paul and wanted him gone ASAP. He was the main one who hated Paul from the getgo. A lot of fans hate Paul - I've hated him for two seasons now - and yet they are always ignored by the show. 

I imagine his body is another part of it for some.

In most seasons his relationship with Jess would have been hated and they would have been hated as well, especially Jess. 

I don't vote in these things but I do hope Dominique gets top 3. I find Kevin distasteful and incredibly phony, and I am not looking forward to his likely win. 

At least Jason took himself out of the running with his mouth. 

• Members

Thank you! I am so glad that people are woke when it comes to Kevin. I hate how most of the BB fandom brushes off what he says b/c he's over 50. So what? That makes a lot of things he says and does even worse. I will never forget him saying he wanted to drag Dominique by her throat b/c Paul coaxed him to turn on her. That's why I haven't pitied Kevin these past 4 weeks with people turning on him. 

Fans are still rooting for Jason too despite him wanting to rape a man's wife and make the daughters watch. 

A part of me is getting ready to see the worst top 3 AFP candidates ever: Cody, Kevin, and Jason. Welcome to Trump's America where trash prevails. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Exactly. And the 25k he won caused us all to have to suffer through a sh-tty summer of Paul. Kevin doesn't deserve sh-t!

I am also tired of people comparing him to Donny (BB16) and Karen (BBCAN5). Kevin is NOTHING like the 2 of them. Karen and Donny played the game. Kevin didn't do anything but act like a lap dog and whine. He's one of the worst older players in a long time. He's worse than Kathy (BB12) if you ask me. At least she played the game and tried in comps. 

• Members

Very happy for Josh on his win. My gut told me Paul might not win, but still, I thought Josh was foolish to take him over sure loser Christmas...but it was all the sweeter, because Paul was completely humiliated and can't even say that he was taken out for being a threat. He lost because he's a shitty player and a shitty human being. And he lost because of terrible jury management (again) and boot order. He did it all to himself. 

It was, frankly, absolutely delicious.

BB is one of the most sexist, racist reality shows in history, and Paul has led to a woman and now a biracial/Cuban/what have you man winning the game. He's a progressive pioneer, that Paul. 

This was still a terrible season but the outcome almost salvages it. I would have preferred Dominique winning or being in top 3 for AFP, but of the others Cody is probably the best choice for me. 

I haven't seen much of them but Will's interviews had some hilarious moments. He was actually telling the jurors that he was there because Jeff is dead until BB reprimanded him. 

• Members

I'm glad Josh won too. So funny that Paul lost twice, back to back, wearing the same shirt, and sitting in the same seat. Karma. Paul is officially the Russell Hantz of BB. 

Dom the Prophet said in an interview recently the snake (Paul) would lose and he did. 

Will is trolling these hgs and I am loving it. I love how he is going off script at times. 

Glad this crappy season is over. 

• Members

I am SHOCKED!  SHOCKED for so many reasons.  

• I thought Paul had it in the bag once Josh decided to evict Christmas.  
  • Christmas's vote for Paul surprised me.  
  • Cody's vote for Josh surprised me too.
  •  I thought Mark would vote for Paul because Josh bullied Mark with those pots and pans.  
  • Cody winning American's Favorite Houseguest was disappointing.  I just don't see why people like him.  I'm hoping he never comes back to BB as a vet.  YUCK.

Archived