Big Brother 19

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those ugly tats told us how stupid he was .

These people are just worthless. Worst cast ever. And it's not just because of Paul. 

Cody and Mark are probably good for people's jerkoff material and Ramses and Dominique could have been good in other seasons (not that black women ever have a chance on BB). 

• Members

Mark should've actually been on BB17, which was the original season he tried out for and almost made. I think he would've fit in so much better on that cast and would've had a better game. While Vanessa ran that season, I think Mark would've fit in better with that cast. 

Dominique should've been on BB18 instead of Zakiyah. I think that she and Day would've meshed better and stuck together. But yeah, sadly, a Black woman will never have a fair chance on this show. Danielle Reyes was truly an anomaly. Grodner doesn't invest in Black players. She finds us to be expendable and still loves to cast us as tropes. That's why we'll never win at this game along with a bunch of other factors (i.e. lack of diversity). 

I truly believe that this cast (minus the pre-jurors and Cody) were cast to ensure Paul won. Ain't no way a cast of people can be this stupid after BB16, which was a season they all had to watch in sequester pre-show. Boggles my mind how they all allow Paul to play Derrick's game all over again (just a nastier version) and not think of getting rid of them. Honestly, I cannot wait to see the BB fandom eat their a**es up post show. It'll be much deserved. 

I'm just ready for BBCAN6 to return. At least BBCAN entertains me majority of the season despite my faves losing most of the time. 

Archived