Big Brother 19

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone on Twitter is all thrilled that it's all newbies. I am too, but it's 16 people. They could easily add 2 vets to make it 18 or 4 to make it 20 ... just saying ... but I hope it stays all newbies

The age range is better. Not the most diverse but not the worst we've had. They could still do better in the diversity department.

And Ramses fills the token spot for two, the black guy and the gay guy. Because of course he does.

Looks like Justin from BBOTT has a restaurant: http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/new-7th-ward-restaurants-open-in-old-shipping-containers/447125993

• Members

I used to love the old FX shows like this and Backchat and Personal FX. It was sad to see the network just become an organ for anti-gay propaganda and then a vehicle for Ryan Murphy's latest tug job. 

Anyway, I'm surprised they're already casting another Cody after the last one cast a pall over the show for years. I presume this one will at least look as good in tight underwear as that one did. 

This is the part where I say I'm not going to watch, because I say that every year. We'll see if I manage to stick to it this time.

Archived