Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: DAYS and B&B Up For The Week

Recommended Posts

Sally's Genoa City days are numbered.  I think Mal will go first though.  Wendy Riche or Sally MacDonald, where are you??  Days has actually been a hoot to watch these last several weeks with JJ in that tank top and loose shorts, hawt.  Nicole crying her eyes out, love AZ.  Jungle madness is no worse than all the 80s island plots from all the soaps.  GH is just bad.  Pieced together stories centering on unforgivable characters (Sonny, Ava, Julian, Nina, Franco) with poor actors playing the upstanding characters (Nathan, Lulu, Michael).  And that Amy plot with Man Landers.  Carlivati must be spitting his martini out in laughter from his Salem perch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

 JJ in that tank top and loose shorts, hawt. 

I noticed that they have him back to shaved instead of the unshaved. Too bad he has the tank top on...LOL

29 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

Sally's Genoa City days are numbered.  I think Mal will go first though.

Eh....she hasn't done anything to stabilize the ratings much less raise them but I doubt she is going anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

YR is still falling. Its time for Mal and Sally to go. I mean these are record low ratings for YR. B&B had a nice spike. DAYS finally went up a little thats a start since we have one more month of Denas crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me save some people from posting.

 

TRASH!

 

HORRIBLE RATINGS!

 

CANCEL ALL THE SOAPS!!

 

;)

9 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

I noticed that they have him back to shaved instead of the unshaved. Too bad he has the tank top on...LOL

Eh....she hasn't done anything to stabilize the ratings much less raise them but I doubt she is going anywhere.

 

I think JJ is looking quite yummy. Heh.

 

She hasn't stabalized or raised them, that is very true. You've been calling for her head since she started LOL what's making you change your mind? I'm sure she has a contract and they may not want to pay it out. Maybe they're just riding it out? The grass isn't always greener, especially these days. So that's why I'm not quick to demand people get fired.

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol Kman its Soapsuds with same negative crap every post. Just quit watching all the shows lol maybe take up sewing. I remember GH got huge ratings for the Robin reveal and Soapsuds they were terrible ratings. Like 3.4 million were watching.

 

Anyways i actually think maybe what Mal needs is a veteran co exec producer producing the show with him. I think Wendy Riche is perfect plus she loves YR. I wouldnt be surprised if YR gets another EP change.

 

Encourgaging news about DAYS. I am actually excited for Rons material. Buzz is its very exciting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Let me save some people from posting.

 

TRASH!

 

HORRIBLE RATINGS!

 

CANCEL ALL THE SOAPS!!

 

;)

 

I think JJ is looking quite yummy. Heh.

 

She hasn't stabalized or raised them, that is very true. You've been calling for her head since she started LOL what's making you change your mind? I'm sure she has a contract and they may not want to pay it out. Maybe they're just riding it out? The grass isn't always greener, especially these days. So that's why I'm not quick to demand people get fired.

 

 

B)B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Lol Kman its Soapsuds with same negative crap every post. Just quit watching all the shows lol maybe take up sewing. I remember GH got huge ratings for the Robin reveal and Soapsuds they were terrible ratings. Like 3.4 million were watching.

 

 

I gave up GH....LOL...worse piece of crap! Notice how I don't post there anymore since I don't see that piece of trash of a soap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:18 PM, JONNYSBRO said:

 

 

YR is still falling. Its time for Mal and Sally to go. I mean these are record low ratings for YR. B&B had a nice spike. DAYS finally went up a little thats a start since we have one more month of Denas crap.

Y&R was pre-empted for most of one epi. Y&R and B&B are my fav's I now put GH on but don't watch just so my fav's don't lose their jobs due to cancelation. The mob the prime focus for a show called "General Hospital" it's pathetic :(

Edited by shilo0854
spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×