TNT's Claws

• Members

I knew Virginia would be pregnant, but Roller being the father would actually be...................... not so exciting? He's a MAN HO and everyone, including Desna, knows it. Who knows how many children he's already fathered. But Desna's sweet innocent autistic brother Dean? That's loaded with conflict since Desna has already been weary of Virginia.

Edited by Vanguardian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

VERY satisfying finale!  They really packed that hour without it being a disjointed mess.  My only challenge was that I didn't see a sense of urgency from Jen that I think we should have in regards to BreAnn being kidnapped.  There were moments but she should have been frantic from beginning to end.  

I take that back.  I have another challenge. What kind of coincidence was it to have Polly in the same motel where the young girl was being sold by her mother?  That kind of coincidence does not work for me. Did I miss something?  

Otherwise, wow!  Reva is THAT bitch!  She left NOTHING to chance.  Power had to change hands about 5 times at that old lady restaurant.  Those old biddies were locked and loaded!  Desna will never be free now!

We lost Wanda

Please register in order to view this content

Heffa went down like a gangster tho!

Jen and her bf have massive chem and I love them together.  Can't wait to find out his angle.

The doctor?!!!!!!!  I knew something might be up but not that.  One helluva ending.  It's clear Roller and Bryce knew nothing about it by the looks on their faces.  

Overall, terrific season and I can't wait for S2!

• 9 months later...
  • Members

This season premiere was lit. It held my attention from start to finish. New HBIC Zlata is going to bring the crazy and my jaw dropped when she blew away her sister Riva with insurmountable coldness! Virginia knows she's pregnant and she's consuming alcohol? What is she up to? Is she trying to abort this child HER OWN WAY? Bryce's reaction to seeing Jen get smashed by Hank on camera (courtesy of Zlata) was hilarious. 

Edited by Vanguardian

• Members

You know I did!  Wonderful and this new Russian, Zlata, is something else.  Can't wait for the new eppy!  

Indeed!  Zlata fits in perfectly.  Bye Riva!!!!!  

I swear, Desna gets laid properly every season!  

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Zlata is a mess. I knew she was gonna blow Riva's brains out when they were in that kitchen. Riva was doing too much and disrespecting too many people. 

Zlata and Desna are going to come ahead soon too, as Zlata somewhat foreshadowed it by declaring they are so much alike. I would not be surprised if Dean is a casualty too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wait...help me out.  

I am trying to not be graphic here, but Jenn is getting her buzz by soaking a tampon in a bottle of booze and then inserting it?  You can actually become intoxicated that way?  Someone please explain this to me!

Uncle Daddy and his whipping session with his boy toy cannot be washed from my brain.  

Desna is in for a rude awakening with Gregory.  

I like Zlata, but she's becoming too cartoonish for me.  Gonna need them to reel this in a bit.

Virginia and Dean is a head scratcher for me.  It's not entertaining and it just doesn't make sense long term. V needs a man who doesn't treat her like a slut?  There are plenty of men and they need not be mentally challenged.  I don't buy this and I'd like for this story to go away stat!  

It was just a matter of time before Ann's anger at Des got the better of her!

• Members

According  to an old friend (a way BITD friend), she had done this after getting out of court ordered rehab and almost died of alcohol poisoning because the alcohol goes right into the bloodstream. She now runs AA meetings, and we don't see each other much. I'm just glad she's doing well, but it was scary at the time.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I had hoped Dean would be killed off, but Virginia gets hit by a bullet?  Is she still preggers?  

Dean and Virginia is the worst thing on the show and why did he get to kill Zlata?  Now, we are faced with a Dean centric upcoming season because of Virginia.  Disappointed.  

Otherwise, really good finale.  Carrie Preston continues to amaze me.  She is so wonderful in this role and I find myself rewinding her scenes multiple times.  Roller loves him some Desna and I love them together, so Uncle Daddy better watch out!  Don't mess with Desna!  

One thing...is it me or did Roller and UD fall out rather quickly?  Seemed staged because it sort of came out of nowhere.  

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...