TNT's Claws

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I did see her. I am glad that she met a brutal demise too given that she and her hubby molested poor Dean as a child. I'm surprised that crazy Polly didn't take on the task of offing them given she threatened to kill Virginia earlier if she hurt Desna.

I knew Roller was still alive, but I am wondering how that woman retrieved him from that boat. 

• Members

WOW!  Just WOW!  

I couldn't love this show more if I tried.  Nash is positively glorious!  Preston gives me life!  

And how could anyone not love that Lady Marmalade routine?  Seriously?!  Excellent!!!!!  Nash's catwalk is kinda fierce, yes?

The foster parents getting it in such a vicious violent way?  

Please register in order to view this content

Roller alive and being Misery'd?  This just gets better and better.  

Quite a compliment to Nash:

• Members

The scene where Desna and Dean confronted their foster parents nearly broke me.  "Why does evil always win?" and he's not wrong.  They ended up dead and it wasn't brutal enough for me, but that doesn't undo what happened.  I have so much respect for actors who can switch between comedy and heartbreak. Hell, even Virginia has won me over.

• Members

Was Emerson in the eppy?  

The only thing not working for me is Roller and Misery.  I hope it doesn't last much longer, and if we had to go this route, Frances Conroy would have been my pic.  

Tran is really beginning to get this acting thing.  Good for her.  She is improving leaps and bounds!  Still the weakest link for me, tho.

Ann is back up perfection.  When she and Desna stormed in on that perv trying to force himself on Virginia, I was smiling and clapping.  I rewound about 12 times.  Especially loved Desna telling Ann to kick his ass as she's trying to get Virginia out of the bathroom.  

Desna & Polly Pol:

Image result for heart gif

• Members

He had chances, so at first I wondered why he didn't over power her, but then I realized he didn't have access to the key. Also, I agree with you. This is nothing more than a psycho holding a man prisoner and raping/torturing him. It wouldn't be funny if it were happening to Jen or Desna and it isn't funny because the captive is a man.  It's one of the only missteps this show has made, imo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I need a Polly Pol and Quiet Ann in my life.  I have some good friends, but these 2 are the epitome of Ride Or Die!  Des is lucky to have them!

Ann may feel bad for the cop but I'm super happy Pol told her they all would go down and back to jail Ann goes.  

I'm disappointed they glossed passed Des finding out Virginia sexed up Dean.  We should have been given more.  

Next week is lit and I cannot wait.  Y'all know Misery is just waiting to show up and claim her prisoner.    

• Members

What I find so weird is that Bryce is becoming quite the little killer even though it is by accident. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills that man with the yarmulke that Jenn is cheating on him with down the line. 

I am interested to see how everything with Roller and Uncle Daddy pans out too. 

One last thing, Dr. Ken and Polly are a hoot. Dr. Ken is such a perv, and I was dying laughing when he was upset that Polly wasn't in love with him. One fling is not gonna make nutty Polly become sprung, Dr. Ken! 

• Members

Wow! That finale was good. 

Poor Desna. Damn. I wanted her to get out scots-free, but she of course had to be dragged back into it all. I do love how loyal her crew is to each other. Even Virginia has assimilated into the crew now. I wonder how long that is gonna be when Desna and Dean learn she is with child...

I believe that the child is gonna be Roller's instead of Dean's though. We'll have to wait until 2018 to see. 

Also, I should've known that Desna's doctor boyfriend was really a crime boss too. Desna really knows how to pick 'em.