DAYS: Fan favorite Makes A Return

• Members

I'll take whatever gimmick and whatever rating "bump" there may be at this point. Even a 2,000 viewer bump. haha I don't want the show (or any of the others) to get cancelled. If this helps them pull off another year's renewal, Kristen can be the one to come back possessed by the devil and float about Marlena's place while tormenting her. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't intend to sound like I only care about the short-term. I want Ron to treat this show well creatively to set it up for years to come but right now for him, he needs to get past the next renewal. I, personally, agree that longer story buildups are the way to go but I'm not sure Ron has that amount of time at the moment. 

• Members

Yes to a permanent Carrie return. 

Kristen was back for a week or so to reveal her baby (Brady and Theresa's) and fall out a window, with the castle on the edge of a cliff and presumably fell into the sea. 

Knowing DAYS, I'm just glad her "death" wasn't merely the result of tripping and banging her head on that damn park bench. 

• Members

I could see Ron bringing back Carrie (and Austin because of Austin Peck). I'm hopeful he does.

I'm getting my timelines confused. I didn't hate Kristen in the castle, but I hated when she was only on with Daniel. Wasn't that also part of her last return, she spent most of her time with the St. Orange one and then had a few scenes and fell out of the castle? It's all a bit of a blur.

• Members

Yeah, that was her six month return where she was with Daniel for three months before she moved on to the characters she should have been interacting with.

Her last one was a week.  There was a break between each. And I want to say NO DANIEL in that last one, but I could be wrong.

• Members

This screams ratings stunt, but in all honesty - why not?

The show is in trouble and besides at least ratings stunts will be better than the boring crap it's currently serving. Of course it would be better to think about the show on a long term basis, but in all honesty, they need to get a renewal first and foremost. It's just too bad Eileen won't come to Days full time since she complained about how exhausting it is since they use her so much.

Archived