May 29 – June 2, 2017: B&B Hits New Low in Women 18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No Soapsuds if she had been fired she would be gone. She is staying until August through the end of her contract. ABC/Nathan Varni/FV all are saddened shes leaving. 25 years is a long run she is going out on top. Who knows maybe she will be bored one day and want to come back? I could see her being a novelist for books.

• Members

Jean is going out of top? Seriously? GH is hanging on - barely. If Jean was truly going out on top, the show would have experienced a creative and ratings renaissance; nothing could be further from reality. I get that you like the woman; that's fine. But please stop elevating her talent. She was a successful breakdown writer. Her stints in the head writing chair have been lackluster, and oftentimes an abject failure. I'm sure she's nice enough. She seems to get along with all the network brass, which explains why she's had so many shots at head writing. But she's not in the company - nowhere close - of the truly greats: Marland, Bell, Nixon, Slesar, LeMay, and Labine. As for her coming back to daytime - no. Just no. 

• Toups changed the title to May 29 – June 2, 2017: B&B Hits New Low in Women 18-49 Viewers
  • Errol unpinned this topic

Archived