Sign in to follow this  
dragonflies

B&B: Popular actress returns

The end of the 6/09/17 reveals that Kimberlin Brown has returned to the role of Sheila Carter and being the one behind Quinn's near miss shooting. One may recall last summer Quinn had talked Sheila up while talking about her relationship with Eric while discussing it with Deacon. 

https://www.tvinsider.com/230574/kimberlin-brown-returns-bold-and-the-beautiful-sheila-carter-interview/

Edited by soapfan770

1 minute ago, dragonflies said:

How is she played out she hasn't been on the show in 14 years

Doesn't matter how long she's been on or off, the character ran out of steam years ago. Her past returns to B&B were awful, and the Y&R was a historic mess. 

This character should have stayed gone since her 1998 exit, and I have no faith in Brad Bell that he has anything interesting in store for her. 

I think letting her go in 1998 was a mistake..since the character at that point had some potential left...but since then...the character has become a joke.

25 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Doesn't matter how long she's been on or off, the character ran out of steam years ago. Her past returns to B&B were awful, and the Y&R was a historic mess. 

This character should have stayed gone since her 1998 exit, and I have no faith in Brad Bell that he has anything interesting in store for her. 

No she hasn't but to each their own.

And I don't have faith in Brad Bell either.

Oh damn, now I'm going to have to start watching again. For all the terrible writing on B&B and ridiculous plots given to Sheila since the late 90s, I can't resist Kimberlin Brown on B&B. I'll expect the worst and hope for the best.

34 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

I wonder how they'll explain Pheila and Sarah/Ryder/Daisy

There was a scene on YR in the jail when Ryder looked up and said Hi Mom so Shelia visited him even though we as audience didnt see a face

5 minutes ago, John said:

There was a scene on YR in the jail when Ryder looked up and said Hi Mom so Shelia visited him even though we as audience didnt see a face

That can be retconned now

40 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

I wonder how they'll explain Pheila and Sarah/Ryder/Daisy

They'll probably just say it's Sugar after all. It's a stretch, but I'd buy it. As for Sarah, Daisy and Ryder, I'm hoping they'll just pretend that never happened personally.

44 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Knowing SSM she'll end up crossing over to Y&R and cause a HUGE mess.

Edited by DeeeDee

6 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

Knowing SSM she'll end up crossing over to Y&R and cause a HUGE mess.

They'll have to explain a lot about what happened during LML and MAB