Sign in to follow this  
cassadine1991

GH: June 2017 Discussion Thread

Morgan, Morgan, Morgan, Morgan, Morgan.  That pretty much writes the majority of the scripts for the next few days. 

4 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Jean Pissy is out of the soap writing biz. Not renewing and retiring!   

Yes lawd!  

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/jean-passanante-decides-not-to-renew-contract-with-gh-will-retire-from-writing-soaps/2017/06/06/

I'm good with it but she's not really the problem. Frank is. And I think they let her exit gracefully. I have no doubts she would have been fired.

Are you watching every day Andrea?

4 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Chit i thought u liked Jean more then Ron at GH.

Shut up!

2 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I'm good with it but she's not really the problem. Frank is. And I think they let her exit gracefully. I have no doubts she would have been fired.

Are you watching every day Andrea?

I don't watch daily. Just enough to shade the show on Twitter. Fun indeed!  

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

Shut up!

I don't watch daily. Just enough to shade the show on Twitter. Fun indeed!  

LOL at the above and LOL at the second too. I can't bring myself to on Twitter. I'd feel compelled to put idiots in their place. It's like reading Youtube comments and article comments. The stupidity abounds.

41 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Time for Dummer to drop ValenVarni while she's at it....And his little pets, toooo...

That would be nice.

Frank has let his pets take over the show.

It was nice to see Lucas for all of five minutes. And while Lucas has every right to turn his back on Julian, it always comes across like the audience should shun Lucas for daring to turn his back on Julian who's really all warm and cuddly deep down. It's gag worthy. Alexis will be pouncing on his dick in no time.

I see they remembered Mac tomorrow. Finally.

Edited by KMan101

19 minutes ago, John said:

Wonder if its more Dummer & Varni then Frank V?

I do too.  Ever since RC got axed after that ratings slide, I think something definitely changed.

As for Jean P's replacement, my guess would be that Chris Whitesell will take her spot.

33 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

I do too.  Ever since RC got axed after that ratings slide, I think something definitely changed.

As for Jean P's replacement, my guess would be that Chris Whitesell will take her spot.

I think Varni & Dummer call the shots and Frank just makes sure they come in on or under budget

They could always just leave Altman as sole HW. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they give her a CO-HW. If Frank ever exits I have no doubt Tomlin would be his replacement.

The show really needs to dump Howarth, Stafford, deVry, Easton ... among others. But they're Frank's pets so they get to stick around.

Edited by KMan101