May 22-26, 2017: All Soaps Up in Total Viewers

Toups

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am the last person to defend the guy that brought on Sobby, Carrrrrrrllloooooossssssssss, Todd,Franko, Starr, Kiki,Ninugh, Woodcock, Droolian and all of Easton's characters.   After all of this, we are still stuck with these crap characters.

What I did like at the beginning was that he backburnered overused characters like Sonny. After years of Guza and JFP killing off and getting rid of vets, Ron was actually using them again(not enough, but just seeing Lucy, Kevin, Scott, Bobbi, Laura, Felicia, Monica, etc... I appreciated the returns). 

Trust, I expect  a lot of B.S. and OTT storytelling in his DOOL. I'll be expecting to hear KL and Golden Girls in Paul/Sonny's future. 

I've been painfully trudging through Higley's May. Sweeps month. I'm on the 22nd. DH's stories are ...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

And they're not going to get any better. The best anyone can hope for is to slow down the decline. The ratings will continue to drop, inch by inch, until the shows are cancelled. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when

Archived