Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: All Soaps Up in Total Viewers

4 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Lets hope Rons material takes off and more increases. I heard Deimos murder story was Denas but Ron reshot and rewrote it.

Highly doubtful they reshot much if anything.  Way too cost prohibitive.  Especially considering what they are working with.  I'm sure he went to town on what hadn't been filmed yet though.

7 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Lets hope Rons material takes off and more increases. I heard Deimos murder story was Denas but Ron reshot and rewrote it.

I'm sure that was to make all of the young men shirtless

Aside from that, I hope he , at the very least, starts off like he did on GH. I've been trudging through Days' May episode, and most episodes are either Trump-errupted or awful.

19 hours ago, slick jones said:

I'm sure that was to make all of the young men shirtless

Aside from that, I hope he , at the very least, starts off like he did on GH. I've been trudging through Days' May episode, and most episodes are either Trump-errupted or awful.

So you want himto start off with crap stories right off the bat and bring in a ton of new people to push as the new leads

26 minutes ago, frequentsoapfan said:

So you want himto start off with crap stories right off the bat and bring in a ton of new people to push as the new leads 

I am the last person to defend the guy that brought on Sobby, Carrrrrrrllloooooossssssssss, Todd,Franko, Starr, Kiki,Ninugh, Woodcock, Droolian and all of Easton's characters.   After all of this, we are still stuck with these crap characters.

What I did like at the beginning was that he backburnered overused characters like Sonny. After years of Guza and JFP killing off and getting rid of vets, Ron was actually using them again(not enough, but just seeing Lucy, Kevin, Scott, Bobbi, Laura, Felicia, Monica, etc... I appreciated the returns). 

Trust, I expect  a lot of B.S. and OTT storytelling in his DOOL. I'll be expecting to hear KL and Golden Girls in Paul/Sonny's future. 

I've been painfully trudging through Higley's May. Sweeps month. I'm on the 22nd. DH's stories are ...:(

23 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

The ratings are still dreadful.

And they're not going to get any better. The best anyone can hope for is to slow down the decline. The ratings will continue to drop, inch by inch, until the shows are cancelled. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when

Sign in to follow this