Disney's: Raven's Home

xtr

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too. Girl Meets World always belonged on Freeform/ABC Family though. Shame they didn't pick it up. Surprised they didn't, actually.

I agree with NBA, some of it felt a bit forced. The kids are good. I'll give it time to find it's groove. Wasn't bad. I liked it.

• Members

I wonder if this could partly be due to the show trying to figure out how to do a mixture of humor that works well with kids and adults .I think the way they have been juxtaposing jokes with Raven/Chelsea and then the kids is making some of the jokes fall a little flat. I think this show does a have a large adult audience. Who knows maybe more adults are watching this show than kids, lol. Hopefully, they will develop a nice groove in how they showcase humor with both the kids and adults.

I also wish they would bring Devon back full time. I think he is needed on this show in that capacity. I think he has nice father-daughter chemistry with Nia and I liked seeing him interact with Raven. I wish they would have let him and Raven stay married. I think they could have worked as a married couple and would have worked better as a married couple than a divorced couple. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

So I finally caught up on the reboot...

It is absolutely hilarious. Adventures in babysitting was hilarious. The cast really gels, the writing is sharp while still being family friendly, and the kid actors are pretty funny (hopefully they grow up well).

Raven and Chelsea still got it!

Archived