DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Donna Mills doesn't resemble the other actresses that played Anjelica, either. Too bad Jane Elliott retired. But why can't Days/Y&R share Judith Chapman as they do Eileen Davidson? Chapman would make a lot more sense here.

And not to be unkind, but as her features stand now, I can't ever see Justin cheating on Adrienne years ago with this Anjelica.

• Members

The last thing I saw her in was a movie about the website Christian Mingle which Corbin Bernsen directed. And by saw I mean I watched about 15 mins before changing the channel. 

Did Lamon miss all the Y&R drama? It was pretty public news being on TMZ and all

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Morgan's looks are shocking. I can't help but think it's not just too much filler but rather, serious health concerns have that resulted in how she's looking.

In 2007 at the Daytime Emmy Awards:

In 2011 at the White House Correspondents Dinner:

In 2014:

She looks dramatically different now. 

• Members

I have suspected this. Beverlee McKinsey did GH so that she qualified for the insurance coverage. 

At the same time, Morgan served on the boards of both SAG and AFTRA for many years, so I would hope that time would have assured her health insurance coverage she could rely on. 

I think it's obvious Morgan is dealing with something other than the dermatologist. She's gained quite a bit of weight and is compensating with big hair and bright clothes. 

She has always seemed like a nice, good humoured lady - I hope she enjoyed her time on DAYS and gets back to her usual self. 

• Members

No, she really doesn't

Vast difference in her face from several years ago

If they wanted a blonde and a name, I'd have gone with Donna Mills

I found the Adrienne/Anjelica confrontation awful. At least Jennifer held her own.

Deimos drugging everyone? Zzzzz. Ooooh, big villain you are! LOL lawd

Archived