DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

From what I remember Deb's Kate didn't come off as a villainess at all  - the character got a complete make-over once Lauren stepped into the role and as you said has been pretty one-note villainess for at least 15 years now.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope, I doubt that as well.  

St. Daniel's heart talk really needs to be silenced for a little while.

I want to see Marcy Miller start channeling the strength Mansi had in the role. Abby has such potential, but she needs to go easy on the whiny side. Now that she is self sufficient, let's see some Horton backbone!

• Members

I actually liked today's episode with barely any ff.

Kate/Andre/Chad (even Gabi) scenes were good

Theo/Valerie/Eli/Julie scenes were great, Julie and Doug buying back the Martin house for Eli was an appreciated nod to Eli's grandfather and his family.

Nice that Marlena had time to talk with Claire, who wasn't shrill for a change.

Victor is always a favorite, but the stupid cursed idol plot with bad hair Sonny needs to hurry up and end.

• Members

I think June 27th is when Sheri will be listed as story consultant (from what I've seen elsewhere). Not sure though, guess we'll have to keep an eye out on the credits

Good to know today wasn't too awful I haven't watched it yet

• Members

Maybe the tweaking of the scripts started around this time.

Why is it that a new regime takes over...it starts out well..old stories tied up and then the new ones take over and tank?  It happens with each new regime change.

• Members

So I watched an episode from a couple of days ago, and I have to say:

- the actor playing Chad is hot.

- the young actors playing Claire and Theo are hilarious! They're so bad it's funny and entertaining. They look utterly bored.

- you can tell the actors don't have time to rehearse or anything. The ones who came across more prepared were the female veterans IMHO.

Archived