Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

@GMac @MoTheGreat

It was a survey put out about a month ago I guess. It was specific to JT and asking questions about him moreso than Billy. Do you know him? Pick him out if this line up. Are you familiar with him prior to Y&R? Choose which show you know him from? Do you like his look? Do you like him more or less than BuJ in the role? Why? Do you like him more or less than BM in the role? Why? Do you like Billy's relationship with Reed! Do you enjoy Billy's triangle? On and on. They are clearly looking for evidence to back up their choice IMO. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jill and Phyllis was good. Enjoyed those scenes and Jill re-entrance. Now, I need to see Jill and Dina reunite. 

That Juliet/Lily scene at the end was actually good too. I'm really enjoying the actress, she's not overbearing, and I genuinely believe she's sorry. I also like that they are putting her in small doses now. I hope she's ok and they keep the actress around. 

• Members

I don't read spoilers, but I have a feeling that Tessa, Juliet, and the new tech dude are probably related somehow (we already know Tessa and tech dude are). I hope NOT, but I see it happening.

Once Jill and Dina connect, I expect some good flashbacks too! lol

Archived