Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

@DeeeDee- now I HAVE sided with you MOST of the time in MOST of your SON debates and I don't think we've EVER argued, so I hope you will take this as the gentle criticism that it is meant to be.  You literally just took the tasty bait that those posters were serving up and gorged on it.  They sort of made you show your ass, in this instance.   When that happens, your posts and arguments lose credibility to the readers, especially when the comments and arguments begin to come off as petty.  Then when you are having an actual debate, even when you're on the right side of it, that memory of pettiness is there and can be used as an argument against you to take away from the valid points that you are indeed making.  It's a nasty, classic political tactic and you walked into it.

I have gotten to know you and your posts over the years.  You are passionate, intelligent, and often fierce.  Please try to take a step back at times, look at the big picture, and you'll see when traps such as these are being set.  The method you then use is instead of falling into the trap, you acknowledge and call it out (which is what I have swooped into this thread and done).  I hope this helps and I get an "Amen" instead of a (-1) for this post!!!  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am thoroughly enjoying the sexual harassment SL!  My problem is how Hillary was used to make it interesting and then she just tells Juliet she's on her own?  Hill is supposed to see this thru by continuing to manipulate Juliet.  

For those who don't believe Hillary has a motive to be involved?  She wants ratings and the icing is sticking it to Lily.  That's plenty motive, but YR falls short once again.  

Archived