Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm shocked she's not pregnant already LOL. I could maybe see her being pregnant, or saying she is, and then somehow losing it, or pretending to lose it but I don't think they're that invested to even take it that far.

And yeah, going crazy is all that's left for her. And Hilary will somehow get the blame.

Yeah she has LOL and you're welcome

5/3, 5/4, 5/8, 5/11, 5/15, 5/16, 5/17, 5/22, 5/23, 5/24, 5/30, 5/31, 6/1, 6/2, 6/8, 6/9

Those are all her airdates. I didn't keep note of this last week's though. It's not from memory I keep track of who's in each episode ...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like this idea. The Juliet story could last for years. Perhaps she can even try and use young Charlie to break up his parents, with the boy falling for her. (And Cane lying in court that he shot her in order to protect his son?)

Anyway I want the baby's name to be Dru

Please register in order to view this content

And yes, Graham fits better with Ashley than with Tessa, Abby, Mattie and Faith for a number of reasons. All of them are obvious on screen. Graham is a very nice addition to the Abbott scenes.

• Members

Perhaps someone should open a role-playing thread where people can post all day long trying their best to act like their favorite Y&R character from the past, or pretending to be an industry insider answering every single question with "too much drama" or "politics".

Who is staying at the Chancellor mansion now? Only Esther?

Archived