Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly.This reminds me of the early MAB bias where any criticism got dismissed or downplayed just because of the Bell at the end of her name. You can say Sally's not as bad as Pratt, Pissy & Shelly, etc but that doesn't absolve her from critique when she's got plenty of her own glaring issues.

• Members

I don't agree with that. I don't really remember the MAB talk on the boards. Sally's not above being criticized but sometimes it's a bit overdone, but that's IMHO. I'm not telling anyone what they can and cannot say. Criticize away LOL but it can always be worse. I still trust her with the show despite her shortcomings. But people were calling for her head weeks after she started. It was a bit much.

I don't blame her for everything because I have no doubts she's often told who to write for and focus on. Sure she can take a lot of the blame as she should but people put her on some pedestal before she started, she was never going to live up to certain expectations, no one does.

• Members

THIS. 

Most were thought out critiques.....but as this says, some decided 2-3 weeks into her run "She should be fired! bring back JFP and Pratt! their ratings were through the roof with the vents and stunts!! She doesn't get Y&R!" It got old for me real quick. now, IMPO she hasn't written well in many aspects, but things are turning a bit. but...you always have that small percentage that will bitch no matter WHAT is on the screen. they just like to complain.

• Members

I was on vacation for 3 weeks and DVR'd all of the Y&R episodes.  I am "almost" caught up with my binge watching and want to say I'm enjoying every single episode.  I did read the spoilers while away, so kept up with the current episodes that way.  I just saw the "new" twins yesterday and that was kind of hard to absorb.  I'm loving Dina!!!!

Archived