B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

@crc I expect they will just have a toss away line about Phiela but I'm not sure it'll be on B&B. Do any of the characters in LA even know about that mess? Same with Ryder/Daisy.

B&B seems to just focus on current story and chooses to ignore lots of stuff in past if it doesn't fit into narrative. There are tons of examples - like never mentioning that Quinn/Bad Santa had a flirtation thing going 3 yrs before affair - when Quinn hid in house after Thanksgiving dinner and watched Donna/BS. They wrote it as if they've never had an attraction before. 

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sheila's done that thing before, so at least there would be a basis for it, but we'll see...

In other words, typical B&B! He has a goal in mind and runs towards it, no matter what!

At least it'd help make sense of the Katie thing. 

I agree, though, I don't really see B&B bothering to explain Pheila. Why would they even care?

• Members

She talked about her business. Where is she defending and stanning Trump? Just curious, I'm not saying she doesn't. I don't follow her on social media so I'm not aware of her activity.

Brad Bell can see past it. I loathe 45 but I'm not going to turn on someone because I disagree with them politically. We used to be better than that as a country. There's so much hate and division now. It makes me really sad.

• Members

Loved the Sheila/Eric flashbacks (I'm so relieved Eric didn't find out Sheila was back half an episode after her return), and KB showed she still had it with the "put it down!" They wrote it as it should be, Sheila trying not to get aggressive/scary but being 'forced' to by circumstances. Of course, Rex M. Best did the script, so...

Like most suspected, all the Y&R foolishness about Sheila was dismissed.

At least they're finally doing a story other than who's-sleeping-with-who, who-loves-someone-else.

Archived