B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

The actress that played Steffy has said in interviews that she thinks her and Carter would be good together...shame.

Sheila and Quinn are very different.  SHEILA was always more cold and lethel...a slow burn.  Quinn has always been more emotional and messy.  Yes..both are unbalanced but very different kinds of psychos.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh really?  Was he allowed to touch her?  Did they kiss onscreen?  Did they have a love scene?  Did they go frolic on the beach like Steffy/Hope always get to do when they fall in wuv?  Asking for a friend 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I loved marcus and Steffbut of course brad bell had to break them up t put Steffy with Rick cause the actress who played Phoebe couldn't be back full time.

I wish Sony and/or CBS had a say in this case cause Brad Bell did not inherit his father's talent.

• Members

Everyone is going gaga over Katie's brilliant swimwear fashion shoot idea...but who the hell debuts a swimwear line in the middle of July when summer is halfway over? By the time they get orders for the line, it'll be August and summer is nearly done with people looking towards fall fashions. A swimwear fashion shoot happens in May at the latest and thats a stretch

Sheila: "Surely Eric and Ridge have shared a woman before, but his own stepmother?" Why is she surprised? Ridge has cheated with his stepmother before

• Members

I agree totally about the timing of the swimwear shoot. Just ridiculous. I expect more from a show supposedly highlighting the fashion industry.

I felt the same way about Y&R doing a Brash & Sassy hockey photo shoot and campaign-- just as the Stanley Cup playoffs were winding up.

Archived