B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And Brad's attn span. As I recalled, except for the biggest stars, most soap contracts have outs every 13 weeks. They were structured that way because if stories don't click, the actor could be cut easily - but not the other way around - the actor can't walk. It's always been one-sided for studios. 

Anyway, they'd be smart to take it slow - there is no rush to have ShEvil discover Quidge, plot to get Bad Santa, get her portrait up on the mantle - we know it's coming since she mentioned the picture and 'matriarch' during her visit - turn psycho, Quinn 'saves' Bad Santa, leaves Widge to reconcile and on and on....

• Members

I think that wig is alive, y'all!  I swear it was moving all over her scalp throughout the episode.  It almost started whip back and forth, whip back and forth ...

An entire episode dedicated to Nicole's story (No Sheila! Quinn!).  And it was probably one of the Blackest episodes in a while.  I think Rick and CocoPuffs were the only two White characters on today. Now if only Mama Avant and Sasha and Lt. Baker could have popped up, too.  LOL!

• Members

That would be my reaction if I saw that wig up close, too.  LOL!  I almost forgot that Maya face.  Good Lawd!

I don't know much about wigs, but that looks like Karla Mosley's real hear, I think, so I wonder if Reign Edwards chooses to wear wigs for some reason?  I had assumed B&B probably don't have hair stylists that know how to work with Black folks hair, but maybe I'm wrong.

Archived