DAYS Actress Makes A Return

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy for her. She did an excellent job as Eve and I'm curious what Ron will do with her. I still find it odd that they killed off her only child. Considering her age it seems foolish to kill off her only child. 

• Members

Not a huge surprise. It's Ron and it's Kassie. Of course she'd be back. Corday told her there was always a place for her. She was at his walk of fame ceremony.

But that being said I'm thrilled to have her back! Eve has lots of potential with both Brady (though I'd seriously hate to see her shackled to him, all of his romances basically suck) and Justin and maybe even Lucas.

Now I want to see an announcement for Christie Clark and Austin Peck. Ron did write for Peck on OLTL and I can see Ron being the writer who brings Clark and Carrie back for some reason. Christie DID visit the studio while Ali was taping ...

• Members

They can leave Paige dead. Eve doesn't need a child on the canvas to be relevant. She has plenty of ties/relationships. Jennifer, JJ, Brady, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Claire, etc. She had a nice bond with Claire they could revisit if they don't want to have Belle on the canvas (that boggles my mind how Shawn and Belle are always written off)

I better NEVER see "Kristen Alderson cast as Paige" though.

I wonder if Ron will bring back John-Paul as Philip? I didn't mind him so much towards the end. I'd rather JKJ but he seems moved on from the show but who knows? It's criminal so many characters that should be on the show aren't.

Archived