May 8-12, 2017: New Lows For DAYS and GH

Toups

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn these ratings are terrible all across the board. YR needs to ditch Sally now. Its almost her 6 months and nothing is happening. Honestly rehiring JFP as exec producer really coyld shake things up. Every week Mal/Sally have plunged. DAYS those are scary ratings. Dena nearly has killed the show. It sucks this 6 month production cycle has killed days.

• Members

The ratings are scary! 

Y&R needs to fire Sally already! Look at all the viewers she has lost from last year. That is horrible!

B&B rebounded a bit but that 2.3 on Tues....WOW...was there a pre emption? It still has lost too many viewers from last year.

GH ....time for Pissy and her smelly friend to leave...1.7's?....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Days needs to be cancelled period!  Close to a 1.3 HH rating?? Not even GL fell that low!

• Members

Toups would know about GL's numbers during the time of cancellation.

And look at Days....its been below that for years now and its still on the air. I find it ridiculous!

The only two soaps on the air should be Y&R and B&B.

• Members

U know JFP passed Sally up in 2014 and people gave her crap. I am now starting to see Jill was right.

I think Ron should be given a chance before DAYS is cancelled. Most likely NBC will probably end days next year pulling a miracle 

• Administrator

It's expected.  I would bet that daytime cable news ratings are up.  Trump and all his crazyness is having some affect on these ratings too.  Soaps don't drop all at the same time. 

Archived