Could u see Gary Tomlin/Chris Whitesell as new GH head writers?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stavros/Mikkos/ Cassadine: you are always trying to get my attention, glomming onto my every  "in the know" scoop I post or astute soap critique i share with the masses on this board.  You just want me like all the mens in Monticello: Derek Mallory, Elliot Dorn, Sky Whitney, even Mike Karr wanted me - that's why Nancy got rid of the twin beds.  Well, get in line!  

• Members

and you something KMan? I've seen bad Days before.....but if we combined a greatly diminished budget with bad acting and GOD-AWFUL writing and horrible storytelling, this is the absolute worst I have ever seen it. If Ron and Shelley fail, of Corday does one of his mass firings and screws up this show one more time....IMPO, it's done by next year. 

You know, it's like these EPers who keep hiring JFP, Pratt, and awful EPs and HWs like them don't understand one thing.....if you tell good, compelling stores and stay consistent, the ratings will go up. after 40 years of soap watching, I'm SICK of stunt writing just to bring up ratings for a short time. 

• Members

I've seen the show be bad too but not this awful. I'd take Tomsell over this [!@#$%^&*]. LOL. And some thought MarDar were bad ... lol.

I'm tired of the recycling of writers and producers too.

Sheri and Ron have a lot of work to do. And I don't know that bringing people back from the dead is a solution they need to be doing right off the bat. Sami, Will and probably EJ. It's nice to get returns but that's all the switch in regimes ever does. We get returns that don't last, we lose people ... it's wash rinse and repeat.

• Members

It truly is. The only reason IMPO to bring back EJ is for him to lead the DiMeras. other than that, he can stay dead. Then we know about Will. and I TRULY agree....all these HW changes seem to be "bring these characters back from the dead to do an umbrella story so i can fire them again and blame everyone else but me (KC) for the God awful state my parents' show is in". makes my ass chap. 

Archived