Who's The Boss? Reboot

Soapsuds

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just wish that they would put out the rest of  "Who's The Boss" on dvd.  So far,  only  Season One has been released.   I read on a site that Season One was a poor seller.   They could stop at season four or five as far as I'm concerned.   WTB is a show that is a good example of a show that went on too long.   The British version of WTB is pretty good except it's almost identical to the USA version.  

• Members

I'm intrigued, I admit. I think the cast gets along pretty well these days.

If nothing else, I'd love to see Judith Light and Tony Danza reprise their "Stepping Out" dance or maybe get Maks to do some new choreography.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Alyssa Milano and Danny Pintauro drifted apart for a number of years but reconnected after Pintauro announced that he had been living with HIV for a number of years. In an interview, Milano was in tears after discovering this- I think Milano realized that they had been out of touch with each other for quite some time.

It seems like Judith Light keeps in contact with just about all of her WTB castmates though.

• Members

@Khan LOL, I couldn't believe there was an audience for Full House. Clearly I was wrong, so I'm not going to poo-poo this.

Please register in order to view this content

Like I said, I'd be satisfied just to see if Judith and Tony could still pull off that dance number.

• Members

Eh, I wouldn't call them desperate. They have plenty of sitcom hits. Greys does well still. Dancing with the Stars and the Bachelor shitfest does well enough. Roseanne was a bidding war between ABC and Netflix.

And is it confirmed ABC wants to reboot WTB?

Archived