May 1-5, 2017: Y&R/B&B Hit New Lows in Women 18-49 Demo

Toups

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You mean you didn't like the wacky convoluted explanation that Victor pulled the whole Marco swap because he had to protect his familehhhhhh from the that DOMMED Paragonnnnn VIRUSSSSSS!??  When all of that happened LONG after he pulled a swap, had the living hell tortured out of Jack, and Phyllis basically raped repeatedly by a fake?  And then Summer later defending Victor every show and grovelling to everyone about how MEAN they were all being to GRANDPA - when her own mother was one of the victims??? 

Yah I didn't care of it either. 

• Members

omg @Fevuh Don't remind me!

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously, I don't know how he got away with the repeated rape of Phyllis (who's never even been one of my faves, ever) on a show whose main audience is usually women. That was beyond insulting.

SS is often boring but Pratt wrote some truly distasteful and often, downright offensive stories during his time on Y&R.

Even Griffin was better than Pratt.

• Members

Wow I guess I don't see the doom and gloom of everyone on this topic. President T. has interrupted enough times  it effects certain regions and viewers. So far Y&R has remained #1 for a long time. If the other shows were increasing while Y&R decreased I would say they are in trouble. It's all relative. I enjoy the shows that I like. I still "watch" GH even tho I have NOT liked it in the last 3-5 yrs. I use to watch DOOL in the beginning but now it's the only one I don't watch anymore just by choice. I've been watching since H.S. in the late 60's.

• Toups changed the title to May 1-5, 2017: Y&R/B&B Hit New Lows in Women 18-49 Demo
  • Errol unpinned this topic

Archived