Sign in to follow this  
JAS0N47

DAYS: And the acting vet joining the show is...

MORGAN FAIRCHILD TO APPEAR ON "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" THIS SUMMER...

18424091_923818337760441_151920649508486

As has been teased for the past few months, someone famous outside of daytime TV will be appearing on "Days of Our Lives" later this year. Morgan Fairchild will be joining the "Days" cast for a summer run. Look for her to first air in June and to appear throughout the summer. Though not confirmed, Fairchild seems to be cast as Evangeline, a role described in the casting call by Soap Opera Digest in December as "a sophisticated beauty in her mid-50s or 60s; a powerful, charming, sometimes ruthless businesswoman." The news of Fairchild's casting was first confirmed by Daytime Indulgence: http://daytimeindulgence.blogspot.com/2017/05/exclusive-morgan-fairchild-joining-days.html

MORGAN FAIRCHILD INTERVIEW FROM 1974...

tumblr_opr3wpFRhq1ugufglo1_400.jpg

Morgan Fairchild, who joins "Days" next month, first came to fame for her role as Jennifer Pace on "Search for Tomorrow" in 1973. Here's one of Morgan's first-ever interviews, from the September 1974 issue of Daily TV Serials..."The Complete Morgan Fairchild" by Ellen Feinstein:

tumblr_opr3iyxIhB1ugufglo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_opr3o79NHw1ugufglo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_opr3pm9VEN1ugufglo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_opr3u291bc1ugufglo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_opr3vt4vVI1ugufglo1_1280.jpg

I wonder if Alexander will be coming on

On GH afterbuzz Wally Kurth did say he had been working a lot at Both Days and GH lately

Holy crap Anjelica!

I think there was a casting call for someone that seemed like Alexander, so I'm guessing he's coming on too.

Noticed she used "was" ... she's likely already wrapped :( maybe Ron can bring her back if she's not offed (not that it matters)

Edited by KMan101

ANJELICA THROUGH THE YEARS...

18422934_924446161030992_604255949769122

Morgan Fairchild will become the fourth actress to play Anjelica on "Days of Our Lives." Jane Elliot originated the role in 1987; Shelley Taylor Morgan briefly played the role when Alexander was born in 1989; and Judith Chapman played the role until the last time Anjelica was seen in 1991. Here's a look back at Anjelica through the years...in a triangle with Justin and Adrienne; as Harper's wife and Jack's stepmother; with baby Alexander; a marriage to Neil Curtis; in Halloween costume with Steve; smiling with Victor.

This is awesome she is playing someone with history. I think more abd more Ron is going to be great for days. Get us out Dena hell.

I didn't even realize until very recently that Judith Chapman and Jane Elliot played the same role on DAYS

So Elliot and Wally Kurth played lovers on DAYS and mother/son on GH

3 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

I didn't even realize until very recently that Judith Chapman and Jane Elliot played the same role on DAYS

So Elliot and Wally Kurth played lovers on DAYS and mother/son on GH

I heard on a Daytime Confidential podcast that Elliot had to tell Kurth not to play sexual chemistry with her