Days actor returns

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We'll see. But his instagram post which isn't new mentions 26 weeks. I hope he stays for at least 6 months but again I'll take what I can. With Chandler returning I have no use for Sonny and Paul anymore....LOL.  I won't be watching them anymore. I like Paul but not with Sonny. And I have a feeling an improved Will breaks it off with Sonny and moves to LA with Sami.

And I don't see Ron Carlivati writing for Chandler if he stays past 6 months. He never wrote for the gay characters on GH.  Sonny and Paul won't get any airtime once Will leaves.

• Members

Yeah but since then he hasn't written anything. I liked Kyle and Fish. It's too bad they weren't brought back in the reboot.

I don't know what storyline RC could give Sonny and Paul. I forgot but Sonny and Will are still married although it doesn't count since it wasn't CM in those scenes...LOL.

• Members

I wasn't going to say anything but all of your posts are Debbie Downers and I am sure you are doing it on purpose. You know if they wanted Will and Sami full time they would have recast both parts because AS is only doing it for a short time too. They can recast but you know what a mess it was the last time.

Hell even ED time on the show will be short term.

• Members

er, I don't believe he's confirming or denying anything but poting a bunch of rumours in hashtags and you've played yourself...? LOL aren't the rumours that Chandler's only back for the summer and then going back to school or just trying to get another emmy and then he's gone?  Read ALL the hashtags, not just the ones that fit your agenda/narrative. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived