Days actor returns

• Members

I don't know exactly, I'll have to find it. I saw it talked about on Daytime Royalty but it didn't seem like she really said, she acted unsure how long he was around. So I guess that could be taken as short-term.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

maybe, fans are thinking there's something to Camila's comments when there's nothing? That she knows something when she knows nothing? LOL I mean none of the reports said anything about it being a short return, meanwhile the reports of Alison Sweeney's return is an "extended visit" etc. 

seems like something's being created from nothing. Like, wasn't there a big anti-gay/Chandler following making noise? Probs more of that. 

• Members

Well knowing Ron and how he handled Robin's never-ending return ... I have my fears that's exactly what it is. I feel like Sweeney would only come back with a Will's alive story, likely held by an alive EJ ... it fuels her story and they can all be shipped off when the arc wraps up. I hope I'm wrong but I think we'll see something pretty similar to that. And I'm sure Chandler could use a paycheck ... I hope they don't let him come back and forth like it's an ATM like certain actors over on ABC did

• Members

considering how far in advance DAYS tapes and that it's on the verge of cancellation... why don't they just spoil the definitive amount of time? "Not back permanently" is so vague. 6 months is a solid block of time for DAYS, especially in a medium where peeps sign on for a year as a time. 

i remember when Freddie was set to return... peeps were sure it wasn't for a long stretch, lo and behold. 

• Members

I'm tired of Days of Gabi's Life and the men who love her. I mean it's ridiculous that JJ, Eli and Chad have all been in love with her. All three are in Greece with her. It's insane how propped she is. I don't think Camila's a good actress at all.

And I remain so pissed that they destroyed Eric and Nicole. To constantly have Nicole tell Eric she despises him, hates him, etc. is such a far cry from how they used to be. Him killing Daniel was one of the worst decisions this show has made. I hate it so much.

EDIT: Oops, the last paragraph belongs in the Days May discussion thread, I had both opened ... oh well. LOL.  But I'll continue the rant. I hate how those who hated Daniel finally got rid of him but at the expense of Eric and Nicole. Such a disgusting slap in the face.

• Members

i actually found Gabi/JJ super watchable, and was here for it... did the actors not like each other? Why did they break them up? LOL

and, personally, I never cared for Eric/Nicole. I always thought he was too good for her, especially when they recast him GV. Nicole was a failed "heroine" and should have remained a vixen that out of Eric's league, who Eric and Sami always went at it over. I think they should have kept up w/ that dynamic - Eric finds himself attracted to the woman his twin sister despises, etc, etc. 

anyway, GV's far too beautiful for the SL's they have him playing. Bleh. 

• Members

I didn't mind Gabi and JJ but they never had any airtime together and then the breakup was forced and ridiculous and she treated him like crap acting holier than thou. The Chad/Abby stuff hasn't helped and my like for Gabi (around the time she was interacting with Sami and Kate and involved with Nick) has quickly gone out the window due to her propping.

Archived