Days actor returns

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL.....if it's six months he will air past February sweeps of next year. At this point I don't see Days lasting another year with those horrendous ratings. Maybe they will bring back Chandler for the series finale.

If I were in Twitter I'd ask Chandler on his twitter feed on the rumors...see if he responds....LOL

• Members

I don't think Camila flat out said it was short term. She was trying to be vague and sucking at it. She also seems unhappy with Ron, probably because Higley focused the entire show around her and I doubt he's doing that.

• Members

Maybe its a 6 month deal with an option for more I  always figured it Chandler would start off as 6 months to a year

In my opinion, Days knows it needs Will Horton back. They know Guy returning will be have mixed audience so they needed Chandler. So If I were Chandler I would test the waters with a 6 month to one year deal.

Yes Chandler may have told the media he was ready to leave in 2013  at the emmys before Days would have liked but I dont believe they didnt know he was planning to exit.

So Days just found someone and tossed Chandler

I like Guy but that way of casting him didnt help

If I were Days in that situation I would have kept Chandler until they filmed the wilson wedding in oct 2013 and then brought in the recast.

Archived