Vee   

Knowing Ron (and DAYS) I would not be surprised if they re-filmed flashbacks.

Sindacco   
On 2017-05-09 at 10:37 PM, KMan101 said:

With Ron and his villain of the week at GH I have no doubts we'll see Ben pop up again LOL. I actually hope he brings Orpheus back too.

Some people think Orpheus might come back later this year.

DAYS composer D. Brent Nelson posted some new cues on his website, one of them is called "Tales of Orpheus"

http://www.dbrentnelson.com/orchestra2.html

Roman   
1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

I'm slightly encouraged by "bringing Sami back to her true form" ... we'll see on that one

sounds like to me she will use her powers to exact revenge at who did this to her and her son......which means all hell will break loose. 

Reading that Camila Banus basically outed that Chandler may not be back for a long stint.  Rumors saying 6 months at most.  What's the point?

Edited by titan1978

7 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Reading that Camila Banus basically outed that Chandler may not be back for a long stint.  Rumors saying 6 months at most.  What's the point?

Well this sucks!  I am assuming then its Paul and Sonny and what happens to Will? Does he leave town? This sucks!

DRW50   
56 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Short term ratings boost timed with Alison's return? 

I'm not too surprised if he doesn't want to stay around long, given his issues with the show.

dio   
2 hours ago, titan1978 said:

to be fair, 6 months on DAYS = 2 years, so... 

58 minutes ago, dio said:

to be fair, 6 months on DAYS = 2 years, so... 

LOL.....if it's six months he will air past February sweeps of next year. At this point I don't see Days lasting another year with those horrendous ratings. Maybe they will bring back Chandler for the series finale.

45 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

Someone has been going around Twitter falsely saying that Jason47 confirmed Chandler was on a contract but nothing has been said about Chandler's status

If I were in Twitter I'd ask Chandler on his twitter feed on the rumors...see if he responds....LOL

Edited by Soapsuds

KMan101   

I don't think Camila flat out said it was short term. She was trying to be vague and sucking at it. She also seems unhappy with Ron, probably because Higley focused the entire show around her and I doubt he's doing that.

10 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I don't think Camila flat out said it was short term. She was trying to be vague and sucking at it. She also seems unhappy with Ron, probably because Higley focused the entire show around her and I doubt he's doing that.

Oh what did she say? I like Camila but I don't think she should be hogging up the show like she has under Higley.

John   

Maybe its a 6 month deal with an option for more I  always figured it Chandler would start off as 6 months to a year

In my opinion, Days knows it needs Will Horton back. They know Guy returning will be have mixed audience so they needed Chandler. So If I were Chandler I would test the waters with a 6 month to one year deal.

Yes Chandler may have told the media he was ready to leave in 2013  at the emmys before Days would have liked but I dont believe they didnt know he was planning to exit.

So Days just found someone and tossed Chandler

I like Guy but that way of casting him didnt help

If I were Days in that situation I would have kept Chandler until they filmed the wilson wedding in oct 2013 and then brought in the recast.

Edited by John