Days actor returns

• Members

Pretty much. The contrast between that sex scene Will had with Gabi for the baby story (which could have easily played as mixed-up self-loathing but was instead something Will really seemed to be into) and his scenes with Sonny and that guy he made out with at a bar or wherever it was - night and day. Maybe that was the show's choice, not his, but it threw me. 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, sometimes he seemed uncomfortable, sometimes he didn't. I think he's uncomfortable for one reason only though and I don't think it's because he hates playing a gay guy, why on earth would he come back if that was true? (And also not being the strongest actor in the world)

• Members

What a nice thing for him to say. After the way some fans treated him from before he was ever onscreen, he could have either ignored this or just told people to [!@#$%^&*] off. He has more class than many of those fans will ever have.

• Members

I'm happy Chandler is returning. I didn't have a problem with his so-called lack of passion in his same-sex scenes. I'd rather have passionless intimate scenes (which are few 'n far between anyhow) versus someone who's a bland, weak actor overall (Guy Wilson). 

However it goes down, I'm sure we'll be seeing Will/Sonny/Paul front and center again. But please, Ron, have them watch marathons of Dynasty or Melrose Place instead of Knots Landing....

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

never came off like that to me? And GH in general is full of actors phoning it in or hamming it up, so... I mean the guy playing Felix seemed to just not be into the campy-ass material he was being given, more than not comfy w/ the guy/guy stuff. 

again, I don't get why y'all stay hating? Chandler was great as Will. He seemed more down with the m/m than Guy did. Speaking of... I see y'all ain't learned from enduring Guy Wilson's portrayal? It COULD be worse! xD

isn't that Charlie Hunnam in ur sig? G0rl, BYEEEE. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This is an awesome move as Chandler was great in the part. Guy was a huge dissapointment. With Ali and Chandler wonder what Ron has planned. It cant get much worse then the Dena dreck the show is burning through. She is just awful.

• Members

let's keep it 100%, tho. We all know Corday/Ron saw the Even & Isak SL on SKAM, what it did to SKAM's international + mainstream popularity, probably remembers how popular Will & Sonny were back in the day on tumblr/yt, how they mishandled everything, and wants to recapture all that and use it to reinvigorate the show. 

IDK why they didn't just make Theo & Patch's long lost son into a thing? I think that could have been HUGE if done right. Even make Ciara into the jealous, Sami-esque character hung up/obsessed with Theo, etc.

anyway, I'm wondering if Will's gonna come back brainwashed and thinking he's someone else? And Sonny + the power of their love will bring his memories back? I think it would be cool if the show did a few modern takes on past SL's while also taking a gay couple, which is usually used/seen as fodder and making them into this epic romance. They wanna bring "super couples" back? Why not modernize it with your gay characters. 

• Members

It didn't have to be a scene with Sonny for Massey to appear disinterested

I thought his love scenes with Sonny were good, the shower scene was good!

Massey left Days to continue his education not to be a big star!

Archived